Chapter 7

Valentine's POV

"Naaaaash" I groaned. "What time is it?"

"Eleven am" he replied, kissing me on the forehead. "Go back to sleep"

"Nah it's fine" I muttered, sitting up and running my eyes. Suddenly, I realized that Nash and I had slept together. I immediately ran my hand down my body, to see if I was wearing clothes.

"️Relax, we didn't" He assured me, with a soft chuckle he thought I couldn't hear.

So what if we hadn't had sex yet? We'd only been dating for two weeks... I wasn't a virgin, but having sex for the first time with a guy and having sex for the first time are both really important for me. So yeah, we were going to wait until the time was right. Though, if I follow Alex's plan when it's "the right time" I'll be standing him up. I still wasn't sure about it... But Alex did have a point. He did do that to me...

"No hangover?" I asked

"Grammy's old hangover cure. Pancakes, syrup, eggs and a Bloody Mary" He said, lying down next to me. "Do you have any shoots today?"

"Nope"

"How about we stay in? You. Me. Netflix." He said, smiling.

"Damn, you're perfect" I smiled back, kissing him. His hand reached under my back, sitting me up so his bare chest pressed against me. His lips pressed against mine, and his thumb to my chin pulling my mouth open so his tongue could slip inside. I pushed his sweatpants to the floor and he removed my shirt, leaving his hand to tremble over the clip of my bra. Nash's eyes looked into mine, pleading. I felt terrible saying no, but this was as far as I'd go.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, pulling back. "I got caught up in the moment"

"It's... Fine" Nash muttered, and lied back down in the bed staring up at the ceiling. He let out what sounded like an ironic annoyed laugh.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" he replied simply

"No, Nash. Tell me"

"Fine. It's just that... Didn't seem like you valued your chastity when you hooked up with Will..."

"Wow. Okay, we're going there, are we? You're going to bring up a few weeks in my life right after your brother tries to RAPE me?!"

"Sure my timing might not be good but that doesn't make what it any less true"

"Wow. I can't believe you. I was drunk! And it was years ago! I have to go" I groaned, and stormed out. As I drove home, all I could think about was Alex's plan. Maybe she was right. This jerk needed a taste of his own medicine. Sure I really liked him, but look at what he just said! That was way out of line!