Chapter 18

Valentine's POV

"Hii!" I exclaimed, embracing Alex. "How was the flight?"

"Good, there was this adorable baby that wouldn't stop crying! Like oh my god, seriously, get a pacifier!" She responded, we laughed. "Did you drive here by yourself? I could've taken a cab, you know"

"It was no biggie. Nash, Hayes and JackG are in the car" I shrugged, helping her with her bags, but they were immediately taken by two airport servicemen who offered to take them to our car. We tipped them, giggling off into the car as we discussed their epic fail at trying to hit on us

"Yo" Alex said, hopping into the backseat of the car. Everyone greeted her back, except Hayes. "What's wrong with him?"

"He didn't sleep. He was too scared Valentine was going to kill him" Nash said

"No I wasn't. She couldn't even kill a fly" Hayes grunted, Valentine yanked his arm and twisted it around. Hayes yelled out in pain. "Nevermind, nevermind. I take it back"

"Thought so" Valentine smirked. Everyone, but Hayes, laughed.

"So, plans for today? I'm thinking tanning, lunch, tanning, snack, tanning, dinner, party that ends at 6am, tanning. Repeat" Alex suggests

"Yessss, there's this party at this place that's apparently super cool called Puzzles, we should so go!" I exclaimed, exited that I finally had a girlfriend to be with. I was getting pretty sick of the guys.

Later that afternoon...

"Well this is a total buzzkill of a day" Alex muttered. It was. There's an electrical storm that's been knocking out the electricity every ten minutes, the party was canceled, and most everything at the hotel was shut down because of the storm.

"You know what we should do?" Carter asks, I raised my eyebrow at him. "I'm gonna go to the supermarket, get some booze and we'll do drinking games"

"I'll go with you" Hayes chimed in, and the two rushed off to buy who knows how many bottles of alcohol. When they got back we set up a bunch of drinking games.

"What first?"

"Shots!" Matt exclaims

"Body shots!" JackG corrects. Alex and I looked at each other reluctantly, but gave in out of boredom. Alex went first, she lied down on the table and rolled up her shirt and placed a bit of salt on her stomach, a lime in her mouth and rolled her eyes as Hayes got ready to take the shot

"Hayes, feel free to hurry up" She muttered, and he finally decided to gulp down the tequila shot, licked the salt off of Alex and ate the lime out of her mouth.

"Woohoo!" Cameron exclaims

Between Alex and I really not wanting to do body shots with these idiots and the boys trying to savor the moment by taking their time, we all ended up just randomly taking shots, and other drinks. An hour in, we were all drunk as hell.

I don't even know how we ended up like this, but somehow I found myself pinned up against the wall... by Alex... and Nash was fascinated with it.

We played beer pong, 21, arrogance, never have i ever, would you rather, paranoia, spin the bottle and a billion other games. To sum up, we were all drunk as hell and crazy as fuck.

The next morning...

Nash's POV

I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I sat up and looked around. Where was I? What happened last night? As I took in the scene around me, Cameron and JackG were spread across the floor, Hayes on the couch upside down. Slowly, I started to remember what happened last night. I looked over myself, making sure I was still in one piece, which I in general was, if you don't count the amount less hickies all over me, which I can only hope came from Valentine. I groaned as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I almost burst into laughter seeing JackJ, Alex and Matt sleeping together in the bathtub with blue hair, but I kept quiet. I snuck out and checked the closet, where Aaron and Taylor were, curled up together. I pulled on a pair of jeans and crossed the hall into the other room. Carter was passed out on the floor and Valentine was curled up in the bottom left corner of the bed with just her panties on. Last night was coming back to me in pieces, and it wasn't that pretty...