Chapter 5

Valentine's POV

I was continuing to laugh around with Carter and Jack, when Nash walked in. Followed by his mom, stepfather, his brothers Hayes and William and Skylynn. Nash had told me about them, but I had never met them, or so I thought. Shit. Shit. Shit. I recognized the older brother, William. He and I had one of those party relationships; we would always hook up at parties together but I had no idea he and Nash were related. Shit. Shit. Shiiiit!!

"Valentine, hey. I didn't know you were coming over" Nash said, giving me a hug and a quick peck on the lips. "Uh, this is my family. Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Valentine. This is my mom Elizabeth, my stepdad John, my brothers Hayes and Will and this here is-"

"Skylynn! But you can call me Sky, but not Lynn. And it's spelled S-K-Y-L-Y-double N" The little girl smiled. She was adorable.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all" I said, smiling softly.

"Likewise. Nash, we'll be right back. I have to take Skylynn to the doctors" Elizabeth said, as she, Sky and John left.

"Damn, you said she was hot but not Victoria Secret hot" Hayes muttered, to which Nash responded with a strong playful punch.

"Of course she's Victoria Secret hot, she is one of their angels afterall. Hi again, Valentine" Will said with a soft smirk.

"Again?" Nash asked, confused.

"Will and I met at an afterparty a few years back. I didn't know you two were related" I said, praying he believed me. It was the truth.

"I was drunk as hell but I still remember that little red dress you weren't wearing" He smirked

"Wait, WHAT?!" Nash exclaimed

"Will and I... had a few quick hook ups, a few times"

"Quick? I remember going all night long, babe" Will said, and I bit my lip.

"Don't call me babe" I muttered.

"Valentine, would you and Hayes mind leaving for a minute?" Nash said, and I nodded walking into the game room.

"You would never consider-"

"No, Hayes. I wouldn't ever consider dating you" I replied, laughing softly.

"What about-"

"Nope"

"But I didn't say what-"

"No, I won't hook up with you either. Or kiss you" I said.

"Fiiiine" He groaned.

"You don't think Nash'll be mad at me, right?"

"No... I mean you didn't know they were brothers and you two hadn't even met when you hooked up with Will. It might be a bit awkward, though" He said, just as yells came from the living room. We rushed back over.

The two were both ready to get physical about this, so I stepped in pulling Nash back. "Nash! Nash, let it go. It was a couple of random hook ups, don't let him get to you" I said, smiling softly. "Okay?" He let out a groan and a reluctant nod. "Good. And you, get the hell out. You and your disgusting way too strong cologne aren't wanted here. Bye bye" I smirked, wiggling my fingers.