Vol 1 Prologue: Hirano's Monologue

I am not a special person. Though I was born with a superior mind but I always hated studying.

I would spend most of my time indoors than playing outside. That is... if I had any friends to play with. I have friends, but only at school and we live pretty far apart. So the only time we can play outside of school, is when one of us had a birthday party and sometimes we scheduled meets, like going to the park mall etc. I was pretty much a loner who didn't participate in any activities except chess and badminton. I wasn't in any club and I mostly liked to spend my time alone except with my friends. You could say, I was a little spoiled and lazy at home.

Although it's best to say that I had friends. But not anymore... Although I did make some friends near my home but they still even they left at one point.

I love to read and write. I also have a very creative and cunning mind. But my grades are just a little above average if not at that level.

I sometimes even got bullied at school. Though most of the time it was always verbal insults. As for the rest of the time... well let's not talk about that. I didn't like to pick a fight, so I just remained quite. But sometimes when I got mad and I mean really mad! I beat them up to the best of my abilities. My mother did make me take Twekondo lessons but I am only on a beginner's level. But I also have a fighting style which I made myself. Though it's not good enough to beat expert fighters. But it does help me to deal with delinquents and other bullies, when they decide to bully me by beating me up.

My fighting style follows a policy of "Push, Pull, Bit and Scratch." The PPBS for short.

I remember biting a guy's arm and scratching one of my senpai in the face.
Sometimes I wonder if I am 10% Wolf.

I didn't really care about my grades...until I saw the disappointed look on my parent's faces. I had just barely passed my half yearly in middle school while my parents were expecting great things. It made me... sad.

So I worked hard to get the results they wanted. I passed the finals with a 90% overall. I wasn't one of the toppers but I still did good enough for them to be happy.

They wanted me to enroll in this elite school called "Advance Nurturing High School". I gave the exam with not much hope of passing. But surprisingly I did very well. Well enough to get accepted anyway.

To be honest, I didn't really want to come here. They will have me separated from my family, without any outside contact. Thus I won't be able to talk to them for the next 3 years. I hate it. I love my mother and father, and just the thought of staying away from them brings tears to my eyes. I guess I am a bit emotional as well.

Anyway, my new life is about to begin. I hope I don't make a fool of myself like how I did in middle school.