Vol 5 Ch 4: Last Special Exam

Hirano pov:-

I looked at my points. 29,152,008pp to be exact.

"20 Million... I actually surpassed it..."

I felt many emotions looking at them. Excitement, pride, joy and.... confusion.

"So now what?"

I had one goal. To gather 20 Million private points and ascend to class A whenever I want. But what am I supposed to do now?

My future is pretty much already secured with my protection point aswell as 29 Million pp that I have.

So now that I am rich... what am I supposed to do? Flaunt my money? Go speed shopping for gaming consoles? Have a five star dinner every night for the next few months?

"I guess I could deal with that other "problem" now." I spoke out as I thought about how to approach that issue.

As for what I did to the second year students, news got around fast and now I could feel people staring at me and gossiping their heart out. Infact, the topic of Manabe's expulsion was completely forgotten. (I kinda pity her now.)

"Sigh. Thank god I already informed, Soga, Kaneda, Takeda and Hiyori about this or I was done for."

I will also have to reply to the numerous phone calls the triplets gave me yesterday...

Sakagami-sensei appeared after the bell that signaled the beginning of class.

There is not any extra chat in the class.

"—Then, the final special exam for the first class will be announced."

Sakagami-sensei began his explanation of the last special exam.

"For today's final special exam, you will be asked to show us the comprehensive results that you have learned so far, including academics, physical abilities, teamwork, and maybe luck. In short, you need to play with your various potentials. This special exam, is based on the comprehensive ability of each class to compete in the 'event selection' special exam. It will be carried out according to the rules to determine the type of confrontation between classes, similar to the Paper Shuffle."

Special event selection exam, the final special exam theme for the year 1s.
What is it about?

"First of all, to make it easier for you to understand when I explain it, I will use 10 white cards and 38 yellow cards that match the number of class students who will follow."

With that said, Sakagami-sensei arranged a blank card and stuck it on the blackboard.

Each card is approximately the same size as a playing card.

Although there is nothing written on the 10 white cards, on the other hand, the yellow card seems to have the name of the student on each card. There are a total of 48 cards installed on the board. Compared to the number of students in the class, the yellow card should be
one less. Are there any reasons?

"First, let me explain the use of these 10 white cards. You must discuss with
each other first, then set 10 'events' according to your preferences, and write the events on the cards."

"Well, that ... Event? What does it mean?" Komiya asked.

"Written exams, chess, playing cards, baseball, and choosing anything you
think will win according to your expertise. Then it's up to you to consider and make rules of each event."

"Hmm, can we decide freely?"

Although they were free to decide, he and several other students did not seem to understand.