Vol 3 Ch 9: The Hunt for 'X' part 2

Hirano pov:-

"Get out of my way you two!" Ryueen glared at us.

"Now calm down, Ryuuen-kun. Nothing good will come by hitting her-" Soga attempted to speak to Ryuuen but then in an instant, he received a punch to the stomach. "Ugh!" He bend down and fell on his knees. Clutching his stomach with a painful expression. The students from Class D were shocked at Ryuuen's behavior.

"Soga!" I shouted.

"Get out of my way or else I will beat the bloody crap out of you!" Ryuuen was about to kick Soga in the face but was interrupting by Sakayanagi, who decides to provoke Ryuuen even more.

"Oh~ I really touched a nerve didn't I? To think Dragon-boy would start attacking his own servants because of me."

(I don't know if I should be angry at her for provoking Ryuuen more or calling me and Soga his "servants"!)

Ryuuen took his focus off of Soga and glared at Sakayanagi. While I helped Soga back to his feet.

"I told you I'd kill you if you called me that again."

"Cut it out already. Your behavior just now is a huge problem." Having witnessed the assault play out, Horikita gave him a warning but Sakayanagi was the one who stopped her.

"Was there a problem just now, Hashimoto-kun?"

"No. I just fell over on my own." While patting the dirt off his clothes, Hashimoto slowly stood back up. "So he says, Horikita-san."

"...you're insane, both you and Ryuuen-kun." Class A, under Sakayanagi's leadership, did not voice a single complaint against this act of violence.

On the contrary, they were more than willing to throw down. "I must
apologize, Ryuuen-kun. I've teased you a bit too much." After apologizing,
she looked towards Kouenji. "Going back to our initial topic, whatever do
you mean by all the people here, including me, boring you?" For Sakayanagi, that remark made by Kouenji is more worrisome than Ryuuen who's in front of her. Ryuuen too, having grown apathetic, took his distance from Sakayanagi.

"I swear, this lot..." Horikita's agitation and exasperation are understandable. And I for one, completely understood her and what she was feeling while looking at Sakayanagi and Ryuuen. These people here all have a few crazy quirks of their own.

"Did you really not like what I had to say, Little Girl?" Heading over to the bench where Sakayanagi sat, Kouenji
opened his palm and pointed at her.

"Pfffft! HAHAHA!" This time I couldn't hold back my laughter. For this, I received a glare from Sakayanagi but I was too busy laughing to notice it.

"Kuku. Little Girl, huh? I think it's a
wonderful name." As though it were payback for Dragon Boy, Ryuuen sneered. "Kouenji-san, was it? You're mistaken in your use of English. I am not a little girl."

"Fu. Fu. Fu. I am the one who gets to decide that. Not you. I have not made a
mistake according to the rules of use. The usage of the word 'girl' is appropriate for your age and physique, which means I'll be calling you just
that."

"That is precisely where you're wrong. According to the rules of use, 'little
girl' is what you would use to refer to elementary schoolgirls and no one else.
This world doesn't exist just for the sake of allowing you to do whatever you
want in it."

"It's my policy to not go with common sense." He brushed his hair back.

"...cut it out already, Kouenji." Kitou took a step forward. He moved to take
off his white gloves. At first I thought it was something he wore to protect against the cold but that doesn't seem to be the case.