Vol 2 Ch 3: Sports Festival?

Hirano pov:-

Our vacation had finally ended and we all returned to our normal school life.

We were now officially promoted to class B. And with my monthly allowance, I got a total of 6,685,620 points in my pockets. Still about 13.5 Million points away from my goal.

I was chatting with Shiina about a new novel that was released recently when Sakagami sensei finally showed up.

"Good morning student. From today the classes will resume again. However, in the 2nd semester, from September to the start of October for a period of
one month, in anticipation for the sports festival, there will be increased physical education classes. Keep that in mind for the distribution of the new timetables. And also, along with the
timetables, material regarding the sports festival will also be distributed. The students from the front will distribute the printouts to the back".

So another special exam begins just as our school begins? They aren't pulling any punches are they?

I grabbed the booklet passed to me and started reading through it.

"There are probably already those who have seen through it and noticed but this sports festival has adopted the method of dividing all school years into two separate groups and have them compete against each other. You lot in Class B have been assigned to the
White Team. And Class C too, will be competing in the same White
Team. For the duration of this sports festival, it means Class C will be your allies".

Class A and Class D were a part of the Red Team and the sports festival will be the Red Team vs the White Team.

"Woah, seriously? It'll actually be something like that!?".

"This sports festival is gonna rock!"

"Woah!"

My classmates looked specifically excited for the sports festival.

"First of all, look over the outcomes that can come of the sports festival. I don't feel like explaining many times over so make sure to listen up well this once".
_________________________________________
(Rules and Groupings of the Sports Festival)

The sports festival's competitive system is built upon dividing all school years between the Red Team and the White Team. The classification will be Class A and Class D in the Red Team. The White Team will consist of Class B and Class C.

❖ Allocation of points for all participants in the competitions

(Individual Contests).

Depending on the results 1st place 15 points, 2nd place 12 points, 3rd place 10 points, 4th place 8 points will be allocated. 1 point each will be deducted for placing lower than 5th place. In the case of team competitions the winning team will be allocated 500 points.

❖ Allocation of points for participants of recommended competitions.

Depending on the results 1st place 50 points, 2nd place 30 points, 3rd place 15 points, 4th place 10 points will be allocated. 2 points each will be deducted for placing lower than 5th place (The relay which will be the final contest will be awarding 3 times the points)

❖ The impact of the outcome of Red Team vs. White Team.

From the totality of all the school years the losing team will have 100 points equally subtracted from their class points across all school years.

❖ The impact of separate ordering of school years.

From the total count the class that takes 1st place will be awarded 50 class points.