Vol 2 Ch 4: Meeting the other classes.

Hirano pov:-

The time flew by and now we were all inside the gymnasium.

Ryueen just told us to "shut the fuck up" and follow his lead. So there was no discussion yet. Seems like he has a plan.

Over 400 people, including instructors and students, gathered in the gymnasium. The entire student body from the 1st years up to the 3rd years divided up between the Red Team and the White Team.

I was walking around away from whatever drama Ryueen was going to cause. I approached three particular people.

"Hey girls. How have you been?"

"Oh Hey! I guess we will be in the same team." Itsuki called out.

Since class B and Class C will be in the same team then obviously we will be comrades aswell.

"It's such a relief. I thought we would have to fight against Aki." Miku spoke up.

"Relief? Please- Beating him up in sports will be as easy as anything else." Aika didn't even look at me as I was insulted.

"Haha....Don't be so sure! I have been training the entire summer vacation and even now. I am sure to have gotten atleast a little better!"

"True. But Itsuki can easy kick your ass." Aika countered.

"W-Well....sigh....I guess I can't deny that..."

I could already beat Miku in athletics. With the training perhaps maybe I will be able to beat Aika aswell. But Itsuki is a whole different level. Not only is she more athletic then me but also has kicked my ass multiple times during taekwondo classes.

Miku giggled at our conversation while Itsuki had a big smug around her face.

"So are you saying you have no intention of cooperating?".

From slightly afar, a girl's voice reverberated through the gymnasium. Everyone's eyes turned towards her to see what was happening. That voice belonged to 1st year Class C's Ichinose
Honami.

Beyond her gaze, a class worth of students were making a move
to leave the gymnasium. Among them, a single student who was walking with his hands in his pockets, turned around. It's our class's leader, Ryuuen Kakeru.

"You do know I'm leaving out of goodwill, right? Even if I offered to cooperate it's not like you guys would believe me anyways. Ultimately it'll end up as a thorough investigation right?
If that's the case, it's just a waste of time".

"I see. So you were thinking of saving us time. I see".

"That's precisely right. You'd better be grateful".

Laughing, Ryuuen began walking out with all the students of Class B in tow. Except me ofcourse.

It was a scene that confirmed that there are no disruptions to the dictatorship of Class B.

Since I am class B's vice leader and have a habit of doing my own thing, I guess he didn't feel like informing me about this. Or perhaps he felt like my existence wasn't that important? Eitherway it's a good thing that I moved away. I had a feeling that he might cause some commotion.

"Hey, Ryuuen-kun. Are you confident you can win this time without cooperating?".

To the bitter end, it seems Ichinose is intent on cooperating with Ryuuen, as she tries pulling him back. But Ryuuen did not stop walking.

"Kuku. I wonder".

Slightly laughing, he left with all class B students except me.

"Sigh...I guess we won't be cooperating after all."

"Really....? But I was looking forward to working with Aki..." Miku whispered Slightly.

"Anyway. I should go talk to Ichinose. As Vice-leader of class B. I guess I should atleast make my presence known."
With that I waved them good bye and approached the stunning beauty known as Ichinose.

"Sorry about that Ichinose."

"It's nothing. It's not Hirano's fault after all." She said as she smiled at me.

"But still allow me to apologize on behalf of my class. I will try to talk to Ryueen about cooperating with eachother."

"Thank you. We really appreciate it. Come to think of it, I don't have your number. Can we exchange numbers to stay in contact with one another?" She asked.

Woah. Having her number without even asking? Lady Luck is blessing me.

"SURE! I mean....sure. I would love to. We can text eachother back and forth and I will tell you if I am able make Ryueen cooperate."

"Great. Here."

We both exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

Before leaving I glanced towards Class A and Class D. To be more specific, towards the gorgeous cute girl sitting on the chair.

Our eyes met and she waved at me as a way of greeting. I obviously waved back.

Sakayanagi Arisu... what does she plan to do this exam?

Timeskip:-

I looked down on my phone. Is it just me or is my phone filled with numbers of multiple girls?

Let's see... Shiina, Miku, Aika, Itsuki, Ichinose, Sakayanagi, Kamuro, Ibuki, Horikita, Nishino, Rika, Manabe and Tachibana Senpai.

That makes 13 girls. Damn! Though I don't talk to like half of them. So it's not a big deal.

I put my phone in my pocket and ran towards Ryueen. I found him sitting on a bench.

"Um...Ryueen?"

"Kukuku? What do you want Hirano?"

"Well..um...I wanted to ask... why didn't you cooperating with Ichinose?"

"Kukuku! You tell me."

I frowned at his reply.
"You know. Being the vice-leader of Class B isn't really helping if you constantly hide information from me!"

"Kukuku? Vice-leader? That was just a bullshit title I made up to make poor little you feel special."

..... THIS SON OF A BITCH!

"Sigh...Should have known. I am just like your any other lacky aren't I?"

"Now when did I ever say that?" He replied with a sadistic grin on his face.

"Sigh... Just fucking tell me the reason why you didn't cooperate with Ichinose?"

"Very well. I plan to target Class D this exam. In specific, Horikita Suzune."

Now that's some valuable information! Finally!

But why her?

"So you don't want to cooperate with Ichinose because she could become an obstacles for you if you want to take down Horikita?"

"Kukuku! I want to crush her spirit and have her kneel before me in defeat! I don't need Ichinose's help to accomplish that!"

I can see Ichinose rejecting Ryueen's idea if she found out about him targeting Horikita.

"So how do you plan to do it?"

"Kukuku! Just wait. I will make you see something very interesting!" He said with an evil smirk.

I sighed and walked away.

Ring! Ring!

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" A voice of a demon lady came through it.

"Umm...Sorry Tachibana Senpai. I will be there in a few minutes..."

"YOU BETTER! YOUR WORK IS PILING UP LIKE CRAZY!"

You can guess what happened next. I got lectured by her for ten minutes after I arrived at the student council room.

(Thank God. The president is busy today. If he saw Tachibana scold me like this and heard that I was late. I would be in alot more trouble...)