Vol 1 SS: Beauty at the pool.

Hirano pov:-

I made my way towards the pool. I love swimming. I always did since childhood.

"Hi Hirano. So you came to swim too huh?"

I turned around and found Ichinose Honami. The leader of Class B.

My face immediately went red. I mean, I know that she already looked beautiful. But with that swimsuit....it makes it seriously hard to not lust over her.

"I-I....Yeah. I thought to swim a little. I love swimming infact."

"I see! Then want to go Swimming with me? Let's have some fun together!"

"Really?! I- mean- Yup. Sure I would love to hangout with you Ichinose."

With that we made our way to the Swimming Pool.

Ichinose had no idea how many lustful gazes she was getting. Or maybe she did but chose to ignore it.

"Hey Hirano what's that?" She pointed her finger.

"Hmm...I don't see any-"

SPLASH!

I found myself pushed into the water.
I swam back up to find a grinning Ichinose.

"Hehehe Sorry about tha-waah!"

I grabbed her leg and pushed her towards me. We both slammed inside the water with her body directly on me.

"Waah!"

We both came back up to breath and then looked at eachother.

"Pfttt-hahahahaha!" We both couldn't contain our laughter.

I looked over at Ichinose. I didn't expect her to have such a childish side to her. It's pretty cute.

I was still troubled by the mysterious phone call but with her my mind seems to be more clear and relaxed now.

Splash!

She splashed water at me and stuck her tongue out.

"I won't let you get away with that!"

I splashed water at her aswell and we both played around avoiding and splashing water at eachother. Ignorant at the jealous gazes I received.

I got close to her and then pounced at her. Driving both of us in the water with her body in my arms.

Huh? What's this soft feeling on my face?

I realized that my face is in her blossom and my left hand on her butt. The right hand is on her back.

SHIT!

I let go of her.

We both came up for air.

"Ichinose I-"

Splash!

She splashed water at me again.

"Meanie! Don't pounce at me like that! Hehe!"

So she didn't notice? THANK GOD!

I thought this was going to be the end of me! I guess she was too caught up in the moment to notice. Or else I would have been expelled for sexual harassment!

I gotta admit. Her breast were so big and warm. And her body was so soft... SNAP OUT OF IT HIRANO!

"Hirano are you okay? You seem to be a little lost in thought."

"Oh! Umm...I was wondering if you are alright hanging out with me. Since you know..." The question had been on my mind for a while.

"About the class ranking? I understand if you feel concerned. But don't worry. Outside of class competitions we can all be friends! I don't see a reason to hate Hirano."

"Really? That's a relief!"

"Yes. I mean me and Ayanokouji hung out yesterday at the pool too! And he didn't mind it either."

"Ayanokouji? As in the student from class D?"

"Yeah! Him! I am sure we all can get along outside of class competitions!"

"If it's you. Then I think we can."

"Hehe! When did Hirano become such a sweet talker?"

"What can I say? I guess you bring out a different side of me."

"I am glad. That means we are starting to trust eachother and can become close friends." She said with a smile.

"We can. And now that we are friends. I can play pranks on you right?"

She was taken back with my questions.

"Umm...pranks?"

"Yeah! You splashed alot of water on my face! That's can't go unpunished!" I said with a grin.

"Um....what do you plan to do?"

"THIS!" I grabbed her from behind and tickled her.

"Hey! Hirano! Stop! Haha!" She started laughing like crazy.

"Who knew you were so ticklish?"

"Stop! Stop! I can't breath! Haha!" But my tickling saw no end.

"Oh! Owe! Hirano! Stop! You touching my-"

Huh? I feel some soft sensation as I tickled her.

I squeezed it a little.

"Wah!" a strange sound came out of her mouth.

Wait....AM I SQUEEZING HER BREAST!

I immediately retracted my hand.

"ICHINOSE I AM SO SORRY! I-"

She glared at me with a pink blush on her face and drops of tears in her eyes.

"It-It's alright. I understand that it was by accident... just please don't do that again..." She turned her head away in embarrassment.

"I-I am so sorry."

It felt really soft though. Now that I think about it. I kept her body touching mine. And tickled her while touching her body. Not only that I also grabbed and then squeezed her boobs...

It felt like heaven...so warm and soft... I still feel the sensation on my hands....
Damn...WHY THE FUCK DID I DO SOMETHING SO PERVERTED!

"It's alright! Really! Don't worry about it Hirano. I know you didn't mean to do that." She said going back to her usual smile.

I doubt that for some reason. You may forget it with time. But how am I supposed to forget something like this!

This is the first time I touched a girl's breast! And it was Ichinose to make that more of a memorable event! The feeling was just too good to be true! The warmth was just unreal! My heart is seriously pounding!

Now don't get me wrong! I hate being a pervert! And I hate perverts aswell! But with what just happened....a guy can't help think about these kinds of things!

"I am sorry once again..." I bowed and asked for an apology sincerely.

"I told you...It's alright." She said while waving her hands and giving me a "It's okay" smile.

"Let's just continue to have fun and forget that this ever happened. Okay~!"

"Alright..."

This has been the most unforgettable day of my life. The best and luckiest day in my life infact!