Vol 5 Ch 5: Breaking The Alliance

Hirano pov:-

After Sakagami-sensei left, there was still a little free time in class. The students see the paper in front which contains the rules of the event.

"Special event selection exam and rules for deciding an event."
• About small events, complicated events, and rules restrictions. Overly detailed rules are not permitted.

In matters such as written examinations and other events, the school will
issue questions to ensure fairness.
According to the content of the event, it is forbidden to set game rules that
are too far from the basic rules.

• About the facilities that can be used.
On the special examination day, the Commander will see the process of the
event in the multipurpose room. In addition, the gym, the field, facilities at the school, such as the music room and science room will basically be available, there are also some exceptions.

• About event boundaries and deadlines.

Only one event per class can be selected for events rated as equal. Events that
are too long or have no time limit may not be allowed.

• Regarding the number of people needed to participate. The number of people needed for the event must be different for 10 events, except for substitute players.

The minimum number of participants for one event is 1 and the maximum
number is 20 (excluding substitute players). There must be at least two events with more than 10 people in each class including reserves.

• About the conditions of participation
Each student can only participate in one event and cannot participate in more
than one event. However, if all members in the class have participated, they can participate more than once.

• Regarding the Commander's role.
The Commander has the right to interfere in the seven events. The way of intervention is determined by the class that determines the event. This intervention can only be done with school approval. The rules are roughly divided into these five categories.

The number of participants in each event, between 1 and 20 people. Events
that require 20 participants are quite limited, but that can be entered in several ways. If almost 40 people have already played in the event, then they can play a second time, and even students can play three times depending on the situation. Although we try to reduce the number of participants and use some elites to compete, we must change the number of participants depending on the type of event. That will be increasingly difficult.

"Really, the school is making us prepare for the special exams with hard
work."

"Yes, but this is probably the biggest event of the year."

This is a difficult mechanism to win unless many students participate and
work together.

"The school will collect 10 events and notify each class, and then lock 7
events on exam day. Isn't this more fair?"

Indeed, from the point of view of justice, Hiyori's opinion is correct.

"The lower classes have a lower chance of winning, but if luck is with them,
the lower classes can also defeat the upper classes."

But, in general, the higher the class's skill level, the better in many ways.

"Excuse me. Before we start the discussion, I would like to ask something, Hirano-kun."

"Huh?" I turned around and saw Tokitō, speak to me despite glaring at someone else.

"How did Ryueen not get expelled!?"

Now everyone was staring at either me or Ryueen.

"Kuku." With a small laugh, he got up from his seat and left the classroom.