Vol 3 Prologue: Secret Enemies.

Third person pov:-

Two people were holding a meeting.

One was sitting comfortable in the karaoke room. She was a beautiful and elegant girl.

The other was boy with hate in his eyes.

"So? You wish for my Cooperation to get rid of him?"

"That is correct."

"Fufu. And why is that?"

"The reasons are none of your concern Sakayanagi."

Sakayanagi smiled sweetly at the boy  but her eyes seemed to be filled with excitement of finding something amusing.

"Fufufu. So you ask for my cooperation yet won't tell me your reasons?"

"As agreed, I will owe you one favour. You can ask for anything even for me to betray my class."

"Fufu. That would be nice."

She pretended to think about it and then crossed her arms.

"But I will need more than just a favour."

The boy gritted his teeth.
(She plans to make full use of the situation.)

"Very well. Just add what you need to our contract."

"Fine. I will help you get rid of him. And in return you will owe me one favour and 500,000pp. However, It will be for your best interest to not betray me."

"As long as you help me, I will not betray you. In the name of the family that I serve, I shall fulfill my promise as long as you expel him."

Saying that the boy got up from the sofa and stopped infront of the exit.

"And remember. This meeting never happened."

With those last words, the boy left.

"Fufufu. Things have gotten alot more interesting."

She stared at the picture infront of her. It was a picture of a first year student. The one she was asked to expel.

"Hmmm...perhaps it's time for me to set traps for him."

Sakayanagi opened her phone and dailed a number. After a few seconds of it ringing. The person on the other end picked up.

"It's time to expel him. So listen closely on what to do."

Sometime later:-

The boy who was earlier in the room with Sakayanagi went to meet someone else.

He looked around and saw a girl waiting for him.

"So how did it go?"

"It went well. Sakayanagi agreed to our request."

""Our"? I believe I told you not to tell her about me."

"I haven't. Put some more faith in your brother."

"Hmm.....Very well."

"Was the letter sent?"

"Yes. I believe he has received our warning. But I doubt that he will listen."

"True. So for the next exam. Sakayanagi will set traps for him separately from us. Once cornered from both sides, he won't be able to escape."

"Don't underestimate him. You only saw him from a distance and never had any interaction but I saw him from a much closer perspective than you and have even exchanged words before. "

"Don't worry. He won't escape."

The girl just looked at the boy and sighed.

"Very well. But if this doesn't work. We will have to go with plan B."

The boy stiffened at her words.

"Sis. Are you sure? It's basically a suicide bomb strategy. Both you and him will be expelled."

"I am well aware. But it doesn't matter. We have to follow our orders and expel him. Even if it means getting expelled myself."

"But Still! I hate the idea of you carrying out this strategy because of him!"

"Then make sure that we expel him the next exam."

The girl glared at her brother. She didn't wish to carry out plan B herself. But if it came to it. She will do it without hesitation. Even if it meant that her life in this school would be over.

"I understand. I won't let you carry out plan B. We will complete our mission in the next exam."

"So how do you plan to get rid of our target?"

"Believe it or not. But I had an outside source hack into the school systems and look into the next special exam. After their research, they informed me about all the details."

The girl was surprised at that.

"Waah...How did you get in contact with the outside world?!"

"Club tournaments." Boy replied.

"Oh...right. You're in the soccer club."

"Yup. Thanks to that I now know that the next exam will be The Paper Shuffle."

The boy gave his sister a copy of a document. After reading through it she was quite surprised.

"It's always good to be ahead of others."

"I plan to go with the old fashioned framing."

"Framing someone for cheating would be extremely hard."

"Yes and that's why I need your help. I am sure Ryueen will choose class D. So since you are a class D student. I want you to do something for me."

The boy had a mischievous smile on his face. Seeing that, his sister was sure that her brother had a simple yet effective plan.

She only hopes that her brother succeeded. Or else she will have to take matters into her own hands.

(I hope Sakayanagi keeps her word and expels him before I have to.) The boy thought.

To him, this entire mission was nothing more than bothersome.

Hirano pov:-

The look on Ryueen's face is something I can't define. He looks both angry and excited.

"Umm...Ryueen? You okay?"

"Kukuku! I am perfectly fine. Infact better than ever!"

I am almost scared to ask but here goes nothing.

"So what happened?"

"Kuku! It seems the guy pulling the strings in Class D is better than I thought!"

"The guy pulling the strings?"

"He saved Suzune by sending me a recording of when we were discussing the Sports festival."

My eyes widened.

"B-But that would mean..."

"Yes. It seems we have a traitor in our class and this guy 'X' knows how to use them well."

(Although I am glad that Horikita was saved from Ryuuen. But having a traitor in our class is unsettling.)

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Kukuku! Don't worry. We will squeeze the air out of that traitor and sniff out that guy hiding in the shadow's aswell."

Ryueen declared that to me with a big smile.

Something tells me that a lot is about to happen in the future.