Vol 4 Ch 6: A Day at Camp.

Hirano pov:-

“This…feels a lot older than I thought it’d be.”

The small groups were each brought to their rooms. Inside each room, there
are wooden bunk beds that would either increase or decrease in number
depending on how many people we have.

"Well first let's decide the beds. Shall we?" Kanzaki proposed.

"I call the top bunk!" Saying that Soga got up on the top bunk of the middle bed.

"Sigh. I will take the bunk below him." Takeda spoke.

A few of the students called dibs on their beds. As for me, I managed to get the top bunk on the bed left to Soga and Takeda.

As for today, we’re free from now on. As such, we didn’t act collectively as a
group but rather we chose to do our own thing.

Obviously that did not include the class A students. Since they were busy chatting away with eachother.

"Yo. Hirano."

"Hm?"

"Want to play some cards?" Soga asked.
It looks like Takeda had already agreed to the idea.

"What game?"

"UNO."

"Now your talking!" I said as I excited accepted his invitation.

Timeskip:-

The first day’s mealtime, in other words, the first opportunity to make contact
with the girls since getting off that bus in the morning has come. The spacious cafeteria looks like it can fit quite a lot of people in it and if you go up the stairs, you get a nice view of the first floor. From a cursory inspection, it looks like it’d fit about 500 people and there’s also a considerable number of students occupying it.

“It’s not easy to meet up with someone now that we don’t have our phones.”

I had to talk with Ichinose and I was sure that the triplets might be looking for me aswell.

However, the meal comes first. The mere one hour we had been allocated is precious time after all. Holding a tray in my hands, I sat alone. If this had been a normal school day then the different school years would have been separated into different areas to a certain extent but this time around, since we’re being divided up into groups instead, students from across all school years intermingle and eat their meals together.

They mostly gather in groups but there are also quite a few students moving
around for the sake of gathering information. There are also a lot of those who are doing so because this is the only place you can make contact with the girls too. There are also couples who are spending time together because said time together happens to be limited to this period as well.

I had left Soga and Takeda incharge of the boys and Hiyori aswell as Manabe to help her with the girls. They all must be busy right.

I didn't feel like eating much today, so I finished my meal pretty quickly and got up. However, I spotted the person who I was looking for. She was currently leaning on the table. She also seemed to be talking to someone.

"Ichinose? Ayanokouji?" I called out.

Once they heard my voice they both looked at me.

"Good Morning Hirano-kun!"

"Good Morning Hirano."

"Good Morning to you both aswell." I replied.

"Ichinose. Did everything go smoothly on the girl's side?"