Vol 5 Ch 7: Graduation Ceremony

Hirano pov:-

March 24, Graduation Ceremony.

After the students in grade 3 complete all the processes, they finally arrive at
another big event day.

For students enrolled here, it might feel like this is just another simple event.
Personally, this is worth watching.
First ... I'm curious about the results of Horikita senpai fighting Nagumo.

I still don't know ... The outcome of the final battle till the end. Did Horikita senpai graduate as a class A student or Nagumo finally managed to intervene?

Although it should be hard for Nagumo senpai to intervene after the huge amount of points I took from him.

On yesterday's holiday I should have been able to find out the results. But
because there was something that needed to be done, I didn't step out of my room... well, no. It was mostly because I felt lazy.

However ... I might be able to see the results today.

"Good morning..."

Meeting in the elevator ... Takeda greeted me casually.

Because there were a number of other class students watching, we spoke
without anything special. Even now, the two of us walk out of the dorm
lobby calmly.

"We are really close. Sigh, If only we were able to get more points and didn't lose so many before, then we would have been class A or atleast class B by now." Takeda's grunt disappeared as if sucked into the clear sky.

With the results of the last exam, we have stayed in class C while Sakayanagi's class has risen back to Class A. However, there isn't much difference between our class points as it was at the beginning of the second month.

In the next special exam or the one after that, it is likely that we will be able to go to class A or B. Provided we win the exam or do atleast better than Sakayanagi's and Ichinose's class.

However, we have come far from the 490cp we had received during the start of the second month of school.

Me and Takeda didn't talk much and walked to the designated location.

Sport Centre.

Where all students and teachers gather.

For each person involved. It's not every day we can see the adults lined up, now they are watching us attentively.

This is the time when grade 3 students take the first step towards a fresh
start.

He who went on to university, he who sought a job, and he who decided to stop because they can’t find a way. The children mentioned are able to stand above the community.

"With this ..., now we will listen to the words of the representative who made it through the battle for 3 years, who graduated as class A."

Adults who facilitate this, talk like that through a microphone. More than
that ... Silence surrounds the gym.

"Class A representative ..."

If the name called is not Horikita Manabu or the name of his classmate.
Then, there is definitely a change in class from the results of the last exam.

For an instant, many students felt a strong urge from that feeling. Because
as long as you are enrolled in this school, graduating as class A is the single biggest goal.

"... Horikita Manabu-kun please come on the stage"

When that name sounded, I felt very relieved from the bottom of my heart. It is unknown how many obstacles were imposed by Nagumo, but it looks like Horikita senpai managed to safely pass as Class A.