Vol 5 Ch 2: Her Request?

Hirano pov:-

"Welcome. You should hurry and come in too. It's cold out there."

"Why do I have to..."

Ibuki, voiced her dissatisfaction at Ayanokouji's invitation inside.

"Who cares. Just get in here Ibuki."

"Ugh."

Giving in to Ishizaki's prodding, she walked through the entryway.

"So, what do you need from me, so late at night like this?"

At his question, Ishizaki immediately put his hands together and lowered his
head.

"Please, Ayanokōji! Tell us how to prevent Ryūen-san from getting
expelled!"

"...What?"

We come barging in uninvited so late at night just to ask for such a ridiculous favor. He is probably confused.

"Did I mishear you? Could you say that one more time?"

"I asked you to tell us how to prevent Ryūen-san from getting expelled!"

"Just forget it, Ishizaki. There's no way Ayanokōji will cooperate with you."

Apparently, Ibuki and Ishizaki weren't on the same page. It didn't seem like
she had come along to ask for Ayanokouji's help. How did Ishizaki even convince her to come?

"That... that's probably true, it's just... I can't think of anyone else other than Ayanokōji who could do something."

"It's not like I care. Oh, by the way, I'm only here because Ishizaki forced me
to come along with him. He just wouldn't stop calling me..."

With a sigh, she exasperatedly showed Ayanokouji the screen of her phone. I took a look aswell.

There were more than fifty missed call notifications from Ishizaki.

(How pathetic can you get?)

"How could I go and ask him all alone!? He's our enemy!"

"It's the same even if me and Hirano are here with you. What an idiot."

"Shut yer mouth..."

Ishizaki and Ibuki proceeded to bicker with each other.

"Well, it doesn't seem like you were sent here by Ryūen."

"There's no way we'd be here for that. Ryūen-san... wouldn't ask us to do
something like this. You should understand at least that much."

"I suppose."

Ryūen had already washed his hands of school matters by making it seem
like he had been defeated by me.

In fact, it seemed like he was already fully resolved to leave the school.

"Are you sure you don't want Ryūen gone? He's done all sorts of things to
you."

Ibuki spoke up again, questioning Ishizaki.

"...Well... a lot of stuff did happen... But, it's different now."

"What is?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"I'm asking you what you mean by 'it's different now'."

"I've come to understand that Ryūen-san is important for the future of Class C."

"I don't get it. Don't you know how much we've had to go through because
of him?"

"First of all, if you're gonna argue, do it later."