Vol 4 Ch 7: A Secret Night Talk.

Hirano pov:-

Personally, I was quite weirded out by what was happening.

I mean comparing eachother's sizes? Really? Where do they get these ideas from anyway?

Although I was shocked by Kouenji and Ayanokouji. They were monsters in this "field".

As for me, mine was surprisingly just a little bigger than Albert's and a lot more than Sudo and Katsuragi. But I would rather not talk about it.

Speaking of Katsuragi, I went over to talk to him about his class's condition.

"Sigh. It will still take time before her influence is finished. A mere defeat in one exam would do nothing."

"Really? I expected you to take control of the class by now. Did something happen?"

"The contract made between our classes is starting to take it's toll. Naturally, she used that and my previous defeat as a means to hold her position in class. Not only that but she was also the only one in class to score a 100 in each subject."

"Hm... so she managed to show off her smarts and put the blame on others for the defeat in the paper shuffle. Quite interesting. But that doesn't mean there was no damage at all. Right?"

"Yes. At this moment, we are competing aswell to see who gets more points from the boy's side and who gets more points from the girl's side." That's what he said.

I nodded my head and went back to taking a proper bath. It's amazing how a single bath completely changes the course of my entire day! All my exhaustion just slips away.

Timeskip:-

Although tiring, the days went by in a flash and before I knew it, it was already the 5th day.

I was just eating my lunch when someone unexpected sat beside me.

"What a surprise.  It's been a while!"

"Oh! Greeting Hori-san." It was the brown haired girl from class A.

I had met her during the winter break through Tajika-san. The three of us had fun playing together and ended up exchanging numbers.

"So Hirano, how have you been so far?"

"The exam has taken it's toll on me. But I will be fine. Although, I am quite interesting about the girl's side. I heard there was some conflict between your class and class A."

"Hm. Yes. Sakayanagi told us not to get involved with Ichinose Honami from class A. But we still don't know the reason why."

"Hm.... So should I presume that your part of the Sakayanagi faction?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No! No! Hehe~" with an awkward laugh, she denied as she waved her hands.

"I am part of the neutral faction."

I raised my eyebrow.
"The neutral faction? I didn't consider that it even existed with the constant conflict between the other two factions."

"I can understand that. But many students in our class are still unable to pick a side. Both Katsuragi-kun and Sakayanagi-san have proven themselves capable but have also showed their mistakes costing us to be demoted to class B. If something doesn't happen then perhaps we will have to take some action against them."

"Hm? We?"

She nodded her head with a serious look. "Apparently some of our classmates from the neutral faction have grown tired of their conflict and being demoted to class B have made them impatient. They are considering putting an end to both Sakayanagi and Katsuragi and creating a new faction with a new leader."