Vol 5 Prologue: Tajika's Monologue

Tajaki pov:-

I still remember that day as any other. I was sitting infront of this scary looking man. Beside me was my brother.

"Is this person our target?" My brother asked.

I looked at the picture. It was the boy I met when I was young. Back then I was attending a part to celebrate the birthday of this scary man's daughters.

"W-will you really grant our request." I asked

"Both of your families work under mine. Although your parents are divorced, I can still combine both of your families again. Then you both will no longer have to be separated from eachother."

It was like a life long dream.

We both were twins despite us not looking alike. And after our parents divorced, we were separated aswell. Becoming the young heirs of two different families.

But now, If we combine the two families again... then he and I can be brother and sister once more. We will no longer be separated or forced away from eachother by our families.

Things can go back to the way they used to be. With me and my brother playing around with eachother, enjoying our lives.

I looked over at him, my brother had a serious look.

"If it can make the person next to me, my sister once again. Then I am ready to do whatever you want me to do."

Hearing these words the man smiled.

"Very good. In the next two months, you both will take part in the entrance exam for Advance Nurturing High School. If your intended Target steps out of line. Then eliminate him as soon as possible. Preferably by the end of the first year."

""We will do our best"" We both responded.

Yes if it can bring our family back together. Then I am willing to sacrifice everything. My pride, my dignity, my reputation, heart, soul and... even my body...

I am sorry for what's going to happen. My dear target, Hirano Aki.