Vol 5 Ch 9: A Group Hangout.

Hirano pov:-

"So...what are we doing here again?" I asked as I looked at the group of people infront of me.

They were Soga, Takeda, Miku, Aika, Itsuki and oddly enough we had three more people that I didn't expect.

One was Hiyori, who instead of reading a book like usual, decided to hang out with us.

Then there was Soga's friend, Kida Teruo.

He didn't seem to be wearing his glasses like he did in class

And the third person was Hori Yuri. Which was quite a surprise for me.

"Well since we are going to second years soon. I thought we might take this time to enjoy ourselves no?" Atsushi asked.

By the way, we all have decided to call eachother with our given names.

"I understand that. But how is Yuri here?"

"Oh! Atsushi invited me. I hope we all can have alot of fun!" She replied with an enthusiastic voice.

Huh? I didn't know Atsushi and Yuri were friends.

"Anyway, let's stop the chit chat and let's get moving! The maze isn't going to wait for us!"

"The maze?" I asked Aika.

"Yup! They recently made this spooky maze right here, in the Keyaki mall. Like an attraction. I thought we all can give it a try!"

"Well I am up for it!" Itsuki agreed immediately.

"Well then let's go." Hachiro called out to us as he started walking forward.

He may be the smartest amongst us. But that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy having fun. Infact, he is a party person as much as me and Atsushi.

After we reached the gate to the maze, a guard stopped us and asked us to get in line.

But since there weren't that many people, we got our tickets pretty fast and with them we entered the maze.

"Wow..."

The maze wasn't an ordinary one. Instead of walls, it was all glass. Some of it reflecting us while others being completely see through. It was already hard to tell which direction we were supposed to go to.

"So... which way should we go?"

"..."

"Guys?"

"..."

I turned around and saw no one behind me. Apparently we all had already been separated.

"Great... just great..."

Knowing that I was on my own, I started walking around the maze with my hands stretched out so as to not bump into any mirrors. Which seemed impossible due to the countless images forming due to different mirrors being placed at different angles to one another