Vol 5 Epilogue: That Man

Tajika pov:-

I slowly opened my eyes as I scanned the room. I saw a black haired boy right next to me.

Both of us were in bed together. Naked.

(The plan has worked.) I thought with a smile.

I slowly got off the bed as to not wake Aki up.

However my feet gave in as I fell on the floor.

"Owwww."

After how roughly Aki handled me last night and how we went for about 5 or 6 rounds. My legs barely have the strength to move.

I slowly made my way to my phone and opened it. As I was about to send my brother the text, I found myself getting grabbed from behind.

Before I knew it, I was thrown on the bed once again. The Black haired boy was directly on me. Both of our naked bodies touched eachother.

"Aki?"

"I am a very light sleeper. Do you think you can get away from me after last night?"

Hirano pov:-

I looked at the beautiful naked girl below me. Our faces only a few centimeters apart.

Sumiko tried to get up but my body held her's tightly.

"Oh~ stop resisting. Or do you want me to fuck you again?" I asked in a lustful tone.

"Y-you." She glared at me.

"Now enough of your futile effort. It's time you tell me what you and your brother are planning."

"B-Brother?" She asked probably thinking about how I knew about them being siblings.

"Akagi Yuki from my class. Although you both have different family names and look nothing alike. He is still your brother right?"

Her eyes widened as I said his name.

"Y-you... how do you-"

"I knew that there were two people trying to expel me and that one of them was from my class aswell as from the soccer club. Akagi is the only person that matched and having Ishizaki spy on him led me to you." I said in a cold tone.

"As for how I know he is your brother. Well you shouldn't be calling eachother "brother" and "sis" in public. Besides, the fact he wanted to expel me was made quite obvious when he protested against me getting the protection point."

"Tch. So you know about us. But it's too late." She smirked at me as if she had won.

"Oh? How so?"

"Are you stupid? I will frame you for sexually assaulting me!"

"I see. Is that why you made Yuri text me to call you into my room? Was Atsushi also a part of this?"

"Oh? He told you? No matter. This is how the story goes. I was just a maiden who had fallen in love. To get to know my crush Aki, I went to Atsushi to ask what his best friend likes and dislikes. Then I asked my bestie Yuri to make my crush call me to his room. Once I was in his room, I confessed my feelings to him. But that lustful boy asked me to have sex with him and when I refused, he sexually assaulted me! Even a protection point won't save you from criminal charges!" She spoke a story that made her seem like the victim

"So the one you were messaging? Was it your brother?"

"Yup. I wanted to tell him to call the authorities. But now that won't happen. But oh well! He will call them after 9am incase I didn't text him."

"You would give your virginity just to expel me?"

"You have no idea how much I want you gone." She spoke in a cold tone as she looked at me.