Vol 1 Ch 1: First day

Hirano pov:-

I am seriously standing infront of the most elite school in the country.

I really hope I don't make a fool of myself. Though how did I get in? I didn't score anything that great.

I head inside and got to the entrance ceremony. It was boring as hell. I couldn't help but yawn.

I walked to my new class.

Class C

I opened the door and saw many students inside. I quickly made my way towards my seat. Next to me on the right was a girl with silver blue hair. She seemed to be reading a book.

I averted my eyes before someone calls me a creep.

Our teacher came in.

"Good morning everyone. I am Sakagami Kazuma. I will be your homeroom teacher for the next three years. As per you were told, outside contact is forbidden. But don't worry, we have alot of things like movie theater, restaurants, shopping center and others. You all can purchase anything on campus with private points,
As you can see, you all already have 100,000 points this month. Each point is equal one yen. You all will be getting points monthly."

Everyone started shouting out of joy and shock. 100,000? I mean What?!

We get 100,000 points each month? That's awesome!

Wait. Where do they get that kind of cash? I mean if it is 100,000 point per month for one student. Then it would be 4 million per class. 16 million per grade and 48 million points per month for all students. That's insane! Is there a catch?

"Surprised? You all receive these points because you have shown value. We judge everyone based on merits. Now let's go over other rules."

Timeskip:-

School ended and the teacher left. As everyone was about to leave, a boy with magenta hair stood up.

"Hey wait up you bastards! We are going to introduce ourselves. I will go first. I am Ryueen Kakeru. Your new leader."

At this the class started shouting.

"Why the hell would we listen to you!"

"Who do you thing you are!"

I, on the other hand, just remained silent.

"Kukuku. So how about we get a little violent?"

"Bring it on!"

A boy charged at him. He tried punching him but Ryueen avoided it. He punched the boy in the face and kicked him in the stomach. With a wicked smile on his face, he threw the boy on the ground and stepped on his face hard, crushing him. He then kicked the boy many times in the stomach.

"This guy is on another level..." I muttered. The difference in power was clear or maybe it was Ryuuen's technique?

Either way, the class was shooked with fear of meeting the same fate. They saw the boy mercilessly get beaten up. He did that without any hesitation. He is a person I can't beat. After all, how can I beat someone who shook me with fear.

"Kuku What's your name boy?"

"Pant. Ichi-zaki..."

"Kukuku That's all that is needed for now. Anyone else?"

No one said anything.

"Okay now you there introduce yourself?"

He pointed at me. Great. I would like to avoid trouble so I better do as he says.