Mastermind..?

Hoseok," Cheers.. Next year we will graduate.. Then.. No Study.. No books..No Professors.. No Project work.. No tension.."
Jin," Only if you cleared all your subjects.. Or else you have to study again with your juniors."
Hoseok," Don't bring bad omen.."
Jin," What..It's the truth.."
Hoseok," Look there... "
Looking at the Freshmen who are cheering for their new University life.
Hoseok," They really didnot know.. How scary University life gonna be?.. I really pity them."
Jin," At first..Pity yourself.. Lazy boy.. Just clear your previous subjects.. or else next year you are gonna party yourself alone or with juniors."
Hoseok," Whatever."

Sophomore were also partying beside them.
One of them," Cheers.. Now we are not Freshmen anymore.."
Tae," Yes.. Let's celebrate.."

Yoongi, one of Jin's friends, suddenly come running toward them.
Tae," Senior..Don't rush."
Yoongi," Oh! Sorry.. I was searching for my friends.. Oh! there they are.."
Looking at Hoseok and Jin.
Jin,"Why were you running?..Is there something great news you are carrying around?"
Yoongi," If you heard it, then you gonna get big shock too."
Hoseok," You always tell that.. Once he told that Our Dean and new female professor are having an affair.. After sometime we found that they are actually husband and wife.. Don't overreact until you are sure?"

Yoongi," That time..well.. You know people make mistakes.. But this time.. I heard it from our dean.. I'm sure this is correct news."
Jin," What is it?"
Yoongi," This year our Senior Namjoon's brother is joining at our university."
Hoseok," Who is this Namjoon?"
After a second loudly," What?.. Namjoon... Namjoon's brother.."
Jin clenched his hand.

Tae heard it. Confusingly," Namjoon's brother.''
One of his friend," Oh... That Senior Namjoon.."
Tae," What about him?"
His friend," I heard that Senior Namjoon used to be big a bully at his time. With his friends they bullied everyone.. Even don't spare professors.. Every Juniors from that time still got scared of him .."
Tae did know Namjoon as his brother too used to be in Namjoon's gang but he pretend he didnot know him.

Hoseok," So.. What are you gonna do about it?"
Yoongi," Let's gets revenge.. The way he bullied us we will bullied his brother."
Jin," What nonsense?... We don't know  what sorts of person's his brother is.."
Yoongi interrupted," Did you forget what did he do to you?"
Jin remembering his past angrily," I.. I didn't."

Hoseok quickly," Shut up.." Looking at Jin.
Yoongi," Then let's bully him.. Hoseok, did you forget how Namjoon made you to wear..."
Hoseok sipping his beer," I didn't."
Yoongi," Then let's bully his brother.. I heard from Dean.. He really treasured his brother so he himself will come to dropped his brother."
Jin too drank his beer," Fine, lets bully him... Bully his brother too much, that will make Namjoon to plead in front of us."
Three drank too much beer.. And slowly left. Tae heard the conversation. He told about it to Namjoon.

Coming out from the nightpub,
Woman," Where's your car, Kook?"
Jungkook half drunk," Maybe there... Oh.. It's not here.."
His car was in No parking area so his car got taken by parking officers.
Woman," It's No parking area. Now how are we going to the hotel?"
Jungkook," Shit! These parking officers...I will call them.. But right now..Come on.. Babe.. If we don't have car, then we still have legs.. Let's walk fast.. I can't wait.." kissing her.
Both were drunk and kissing each other along the road.
Woman," Oh! There's a hotel.."
Looking at the sign of hotel, across the bridge.
Jungkook," Let's go fast."

In the middle of bridge, parking officers were pannicked and talking to the middle-aged man who was trying to jump from the edge of the bridge. Jungkook saw his car being carried by parking officers vehicle.

Jungkook," Oh!.. My car.."
Went to the one of parking officer.
Jungkook," Officers.. This is my car.. Tell me the amount of fine.. I will give it back to you.. And let me take it."
Parking officer," Uff.. You are smelling.. You have to come to our office to take it.."
Jungkook," But my car is here.."