Puzzled

About 2 years ago,
Jungkook was in prison, his mother first time came to visit him. Jungkook was shocked to see her.. In all those years after he came to Namjoon's house, she never tried to contact him..

Jungkook shockingly," What are you doing here?"
Jungkook's mom clenched her hands,
" Did you really did it?.. Did you really rxpe her?"
Jungkook's grinned," Didn't you hear from the cops?.. I accept my crime already.. It's not like that you had ever care for me.."
Jungkook's mom smirked," So you are too like him.. Huh.."

Jungkook grinned," What are you saying?.. Are you here to laugh at me?.. I'm sure you must be happy to see me in this prison.."
Jungkook's mom interrupted," I'm here to see a rxpist's son who too turned out just like his father."
Jungkook angrily," What?.. What the hell are you saying?.. "
Jungkook's mom," I'm saying you are that child whom I was forced to give birth.. You are the result of my impotence.. You are the memory of your father rxp..." paused..
Jungkook," No... You are lying?.. Dad will never hurt anyone.. He is...

Jungkook's mom," Whenever I see you, I remembered being forced.. Whenever I see you, I remembered how weak was I used to be.. You make me rembember how impotence person was I that time.. Your face is too similar to that person that I can't help but just hate it.."
Jungkook loudly," What?... Why are you saying this to me suddenly?.. Now why?.. Was it my fault that I was born because of that?.. It's not my fault, right.. Why are you accusing me for that crime which I never did?.. Are you here to tell me not only that am I being hated but also an unwanted?.. Are you here to blame me for my father's deed?"

Jungkook's mom," No.. I'm here to say, I never had ever hated you.. I just don't have that courage to face you.. I don't have courage to see my own impotence.. But Now I really got tired of running away from you.."
Jungkook," You had always despise me.. Do you think you will ever stop it ?"
Jungkook's mom sighed," I will.. Maybe soon.. I don't have time to despise you.. Not anymore.."
Jungkook," Why are you saying like that as if you are going to die soon?"
After a pause clenching his hands,
" Well it's not that I wanted to be loved by you.. Do whatever you want."

Jungkook's mom gave a sad smile," If you weren't born because of that, then maybe.. Maybe I would have wholeheartedly loved you."
Jungkook looked down," Don't say such weird things.. I am not used to it.. You are scaring me.."
Jungkook's mom," Then I'm leaving.."
Standing up," Do you know if you had declined earlier then I would have believe you?.. But maybe that's not the case.."
Jungkook sighed and loudly," I didnot do it.. I didnot rxpe her."
Jungkook's mom reliefly sighed," I'm glad.. I'm glad to hear that.. My son is not like the person that I hated all of my life.. "
She gave a soft smile to Jungkook.

Jungkook's mom left. For the first time, she acknowledged Jungkook as her son.. Jungkook was little happy and little sad to hear that from her.
Jungkook got teary," Shit... Why were you looking me like that as if we won't see each other again?"
Just as he predicted, that was last time he saw his mother.

At the hospital,
Namjoon's Mom," Do you know why he took his life?.. Because he can't faced it.. He can't faced that his mistake was ammending by his own son.. He can't faced the shame on his own's son's eyes for him.. He didn't take his life because of Kook or he was sorry to Kook.. He took his life because he felt guilty towards his son.. Because he can't stand it more.. He can't stand his own son blaming him.. He chooses to die.."
Suddenly a nurse came.

Nurse," Mam.. Can't you see we have other patients too?.. If you really had family problems then go and solved it inside your home.. Don't make noise here and disturb us."
Namjoon's Dad," Sorry.. "
Nurse left glaring at them.

Suhan looking at Jungkook," Kook, you knew about it?"
Jungkook gave a pity smile to Suhan.
Jungkook clenched his hands," I... I think I should go.."
Namjoon's Dad," Where are you going?"
Jungkook," Well.. I.. I need to go to my sister.. Actually her husband wants to talk to me."
Namjoon's Mom, " But.."
Namjoon's Dad," Let him go.. He don't want to stay with us.. I think.. Not anymore.."

I ..❔.. YOUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें