" CAUSE "

Even though Suhan left with Namjoon without saying anything to Min.. But all the way to his home, he burst into tears in the Namjoon's car..

After reaching home,
Namjoon," Go and take some rest.."
Suhan wiping his tears," Hyung.."
Namjoon looked at Suhan," Hmm?"
Suhan," I'm sorry.."
Namjoon got puzzled," For what?"
Suhan," Because of me, you had to meet.."
Namjoon," Are you implying to Min?"
Suhan nodded.
Namjoon," As long as you knew his evil side.. I'm okay.. I don't had to get worry about you, now.." Sighed..
Sat on the sofa.
Suhan nodded.

Suhan was about to go to his room but he stopped.
Suhan," Hyung!"
Namjoon," Hmm?"
Suhan," Did Senior really don't reject you last night?.. I mean today you were talking about.."
Namjoon smirked," Kiss?.. "
After a pause," He completely reject me after that.."
Suhan surprisingly," What?.. He reject you?."
Namjoon grinned," He told me that he don't feel anything for me.. Not anymore.. not even hate.."
Clenching his hands.

Suhan," Then are you going to give up on him?"
Namjoon glared at Suhan.
Suhan pannicking," I mean.. He had already move on from you, right.. And he is with Kook, now."
Namjoon smirked," Even if he already had.. But do you really think today's conversation's won't affect his and Kook's relation?"
Suhan," What do you mean, Hyung?"
Namjoon," From Kook's character, I can completely tell he will leave Jin soon.."
Suhan pannicking," But why?.. He loves Senior too, right.."

Namjoon," Do you know Kook had one serious problem?.. Even though he is smart but he don't have confidence to trust himself.."
Suhan confusingly," Huh?"
Namjoon added," And also he is little coward.. He easily got scared of getting abandoned.. So Before someone leaves him, he will do that first.. And today's conversation must had already affected him.. Well.. Min become quite useful to me today."

Suhan," Hyung, what are you saying?.. How can you create this baseless misunderstanding?.. It wasn't Kook's fault that he fell for Senior.."
Namjoon stood up," But it was his fault that I had to lied to Jin.. Because of Kook, I had to leave my Jin.. And Because of Kook, I had to keep distance with Jin.. And last night again because of that Kook, Jin told me he had no feelings for me.."
Laughed loudly," Does that even make sense?.. Kook hadn't been here for that long but Jin loved him that much.. Haha.."
Suhan," Hyung.. Stop laughing like that.. You are making me scared, now.."

Namjoon," Scary?.. I am the one who is the most scared one here.. My hand is empty now.. I don't have anyone beside me.. My best friend, My lover, My Dad.. Only because of that Kook.."
Suhan," Hyung.. How could you hate him like that?.. All this time he had always helped you.."
Namjoon," Of course he had too because he is the real cause of my problems.."

Suhan really got scared of his brother now.. These days, he was seeing lots of evil sides of Namjoon.. That brother whom he had always respect all these years, he was puzzled if that person and the person he is seeing right now is the same one..

At Jin's home,
At the dining table,
Everyone was silently eating their dinner. On Juhi insist, Namjoon's Dad decided to stay with them.. Laine and Namjoon's Dad were unable to ask the actual reason of Jin and Jungkook's breakup because of sudden arrival of Juhi in between their conversation..

Juhi and Laine were glaring at Jungkook..
In Juhi's mind," Why did he lie to me earlier?.. Could it be my husband say something to him?" Shifting her eyes to her husband.
In Laine's mind," Why did he break up with my brother?.. Could it be he got scared of me?.. But I didn't say anything to him these days.. Could it be Jin fight with him because of me?"
Jungkook could felt their glares.

Jungkook quickly stood up," I.. I'm full.."
Namjoon's Dad," Already?"
Jungkook," Yeah.."
Jin too stood up," Me too."
Kookie," I.."
Namjoon's Dad interrupted," I got it.. Even this kid is already full.."
Kookie confusingly looked at Namjoon's Dad and interrupted," No.. I want some water.."
Namjoon's Dad got little embarrased.
Jin and Kook both smiled at Namjoon's Dad.. But stopped at once when their eyes meet with each other.