/Distance/

Laine," So you mean Kook broke up with you because he thought you still love that Namjoon."
Jin nodded.
Laine," But Jin.. You could have told him clearly about your feelings for him.. Don't you think that's better?"
Jin frustratingly," I did.. Hyung.. I already did once before.. But still he didn't try to believe on me.. I think he even don't trust me.."
Laine," But Jin... Don't you think you should try again to talk to him?.. I mean.. It was a misunderstanding.. So you could cleared out with him.."

Jin," I don't care anymore.. If he even can't have a little faith on me, Then what's the point of sorting things out.. I had already tried once but still he.."
After a pause,
Jin added," I'm fed up now.. I'm fed up with him.."

Laine," So you don't want to be with Kook, now.. Am I right?"
Jin," Who would want to be with him.. I'm glad he broke up with me soon or else I'll ..." Paused..
Laine curiously," You will what?"
Jin," Or else I will had to get hurt more.. Hyung, it doesn't matter to me if he thinks I still like Namjoon or not.. But it hurts me more.. When he even don't try to ask me what I wanted to tell.. He even don't tried to to listen my words.. Despite, I told him I love him but still.. Still.."
Laine patted Jin.
Jin got teary," I'm glad.. Hyung.. I'm really glad that he.."
Laine," No need to say anymore.."
Laine tried to assure Jin..

Next morning,
After Namjoon's Dad bid farewell to Juhi and Juhi's husband.. He saw Jin at the garden..
Namjoon's Dad," Good morning.."
Jin," Ah.. Good morning.. Uncle.."
Namjoon's Dad," Didn't you sleep well last night?"
Jin," Huh?.. Umm.. Yeah.. I couldn't slept well last night.. So are you leaving?"
Namjoon's Dad," Yeah.. I had already bid my farewell to Juhi and your brother.."

Jin hesistantly," And what about Kook?.. I mean.. Does he wake up early today?"
Namjoon's Dad at first looked surprised but then he politely answered.
Namjoon's Dad," Ah.. He hardly slept last night.. So I don't want to disturb him.. He is still sleeping.."
Jin," Oh.."
Namjoon's Dad," Umm.. Jin.. I don't know what had really happened between you two?.. But if your separation is hurting you two that much, then don't you think it's better to be together again?"

Jin confusingly," What are you saying, Uncle?"
Namjoon's Dad," Last night even though Kook pretend with me.. But I could tell he cried a lot.. And judging from your puffed eyes, I could tell that it's just not happened because of shortsleep.. Am I right?"
Jin hesistate to answer.

Namjoon's Dad added," You know, the
arguments and misunderstandings are common in any relationship.. But sorting these things out with each other as soon as possible is also necessary.. Or else small fire could burnt the whole household.. You are understanding me, right?"
Jin nodded," I know.. I understand that, Uncle.. But I don't even have any misunderstanding.. It's Kook who had that.."
Namjoon's Dad," Then explain to him.. If misunderstandings didn't cleared right away, it will be more difficult to understand each other again."
Jin frustratingly," As if Kook wanted to listen to me."
Namjoon's Dad," Really?.. But last night he was thinking of you.. And also there were lots of doubts he have for you.. So he.."
Jin quickly interrupted," See.. Wasn't I right?.. He had doubts in me."

Namjoon's Dad sighed.
Namjoon's Dad thought," I don't think it will be great idea if I told him Kook was scared of disappointment in Jin's answers.. Judging from Jin's reactions, he too looks very angry at Kook.. It will only put fuel on fire.. I should explain to Jin about Kook's feelings indirectly."

Namjoon's Dad, " Should I tell you a secret of Kook?"
Jin irritatingly," What is it?"
Namjoon's Dad in a low voice," Kook is a very coward person.."
Jin surprisingly," What?.. What are you saying?.. He isn't a coward.. I even saw him fighting against bad people for his friend.. And also he helped me lots of times.. He is actually a very brave person to help others without thinking of himself.."
Namjoon's Dad," That's what make him coward.. Do you know why he wanted to help other people?.. Because he wanted others to rely on him.. So that they will never leave Kook.. But whenever it comes to himself trying to rely on others, he always tried to run away.. He is scared of getting disappointment.. And he thinks that he will eventually get abandoned.. So before anyone did that, he will leave them fast without listening and telling any reasons.. He did with me and my wife once.. Such a coward guy, Right?"