Past Love.!.!..

Min left Namjoon and started to talk with Tae.
Tae still surprised," How could it be possible?.. Jungkook's sister and Senior's brother.."
Min interrupted," It had already became possible, Tae."
Tae," But.."
Min interrupted," I already told you to stay away from Jin.. Do you really think you even have a chance with him?.. Stop dreaming, Tae.. I'm saying it for you.. It would be better if you forget about him.."
Quickly added," And also your opponents are not that easy to win."
Pointing at Jungkook and Namjoon.

Tae," Weren't it's you who wanted to hurt Senior few days ago?.. Why are you suddenly supporting him?"
Min smirked," Do you really think I'm supporting him?"
Tae," Then?.."
Min," I don't know the process.. But I'm sure the argument between Kook and Namjoon will result in hurting themselves and Mostly Jin.."

Tae," What are you saying, Hyung?.. Why is it always Senior who had to bear the most pain?"
Min clenched his hand," Maybe.. Because He is too nice.. If you become too nice to others, then the most worst thing will also happened to you.. That's why Do things on your limit.."
Tae," Hyung.. I'm n't understanding your statements.."
Min didn't say anymore but only gave a mysterious smile to Tae.

Jungkook suddenly saw Namjoon.
Jungkook knew to talk with Namjoon clearly, he had to meet him alone..
Jungkook," Jin.. I am going to the class.. And .. Umm.. Today don't wait for me.. I've decided to take extra classes."
Jin," Hmm.. Okay."
Jungkook left Jin and Laine.

Laine," What?.. He still isn't talking to me.." Looking at Jungkook.
Jin," Huh?.. What are you saying?"
Laine," Kook hadn't said one word from yesterday with me.. Is he angry at me for scolding him before?"
Jin surprisingly stared at Laine.
Laine looking at Jin ," What?"
Jin," You really wanted to talk with him, right?"
Laine," What?.. No.. Why would you think so?"
Jin," Because it looks like someone is upset because Kook isn't talking with him."
Laine," Nonsense.. I'm leaving.."

Laine left to the infirmary. Jin smiled at his brother.. Jin thought in some way, Laine had also accepted Jungkook as his family member.

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon.
Jungkook," Let's talk.."
Namjoon smirked," I will be glad to but I'm busy right now."
Jungkook," Then.. When will you be free?"
Namjoon," Umm.. Let me think.. Actually I don't have any time.. Especially for you.." Laughed.
Jungkook clenching his fist," If you don't have any time, then.. Let me make it for you.."
Namjoon surprisingly," What..."
Jungkook hardly punched Namjoon on his head that resulted in Namjoon to faint. He took Namjoon away by pretending to help Namjoon to the infirmary.

Suhan too found out that Jungkook's sister is Jin's brother's wife through Dim.. Namjoon declined to let Suhan worked at the cafe because it was owned by Jungkook's sister.. But now Jin's brother is married to Jungkook's sister.. He was worried how will Namjoon react when he would found out about Jin's brother.. He was unsecure of Namjoon.. But he saw Namjoon leaving with Jungkook.. And Junkook was holding Namjoon.. He wanted to approach them but before he could, they already left in a cab.. Suhan now started to get worried about his brother because he indeed knew Jungkook could also harm Namjoon if Namjoon do things beyond his limits.. He informed Min about them while following them..

Min, who was with Tae at the moment, looked at the text from Suhan.
Min loudly," What?"
Tae," What is it?"
Min," Joon is with Kook."
Tae," What's so surprising about that?"
Min," Of course.. It's surprising.. Right now there is no chance that they could have peaceful talk with each other.. "
Tae," But why are you so sure?"
Min," Did you forget what happened last time?.. How Kook hit Namjoon without mercy.. If today too Joon blurt out the nonsense, then maybe he will be killed by Kook this time.."
Tae," So what, it's none of our business."

Min," You... Don't tell me.. You are really thinking maybe after Kook and Joon won't be in Jin's life.. Then you will have a chance?"
Tae lied reluctantly," No.. No.."
Min," Don't be stupid, Tae.. I don't want to see your life ruined just like..."
Paused," I need to go.."
Tae," Where are you going?"