Suspicion

Mr. Jihan heavily sighed and dialled Jungkook's number.. But Jungkook didn't receive his call. He tried once more but still his call didn't get received.

Jihan," Forget it.." Dropping his phone."
Risa," Why?.. Is his phone not available?"
Jihan irritatingly," He isn't picking up.."
Risa," Maybe he is studying right now."
Jihan," Study?.. Him?.. Don't joke."
Risa," Or maybe he is upset.."
Jihan," Upset?.. About what?.. Is there anything he had lost recently?"
Risa looked straightly at her husband.

Jihan," What?"
Risa," Did you really forget what happened yesterday?"
Jihan," Yesterday?.."
After a paused,
Jihan," I.. I got it.."

Aftersometime,
Jihan whispered to himself," It will be my last try.. If you didn't pick it up, then Kook.."
Dialling again, but this time Jungkook received his call..

Jihan pannickingly asked," Hello.. Kook.. Are you alright?"
Jungkook was quite shocked from the Jihan's sudden inspection about him.
He shockingly," What?"
Jihan lied," I'm not asking about your well-being. Because I'm worried about you or something.. So don't get deceived.. Got it.."
Jungkook," Why did you call me then?"
Jihan angrily," Why?.. Can't I call you now?"

Jungkook," Did you really forget you throw me out of your home last time?"
Jihan," Yeah.. Yeah.. And wasn't it you who tresspass again?"
Jungkook," So you called to scold me for that?"
Jihan," No.."
Sighed," Kook.. Are you really alright?.. I mean you and Jin.."
Jungkook interrupted," Of course I am.. I mean it's just a break up.. Who would waste their time crying for it.." Clenched his hands.
Jihan," So.. You are completely fine.. Huh?..
Jihan knew Jungkook was lying but still he pretend he believed Jungkook's words.

Jungkook," Did you call me for asking that?"
Jihan snapped," No.. I called you.. Because I had to tell you about my son."
Jungkook," About Him?.. What is it?"
Jihan," Our son didn't published that private video.. Kook.."
Jungkook," What are you saying?.. How are you suddenly so sure?"
Jihan told Jungkook everything about Ken.

Jungkook," But are you sure?.. I mean that person can be liar too."
Jihan," Why would he?.. Isn't it natural people tends to run away from their mistakes in order to not get caught?.. I mean in all those 2 years, we even don't know him.. There's no advantage for him if he confess now .."
Jungkook, " You are right, but.."
Jungkook thought," If that person is telling the truth, then.. But Namjoon told that Jeremy indeed confessed himself.."

Jihan," Well.. We even had his details now.. But I don't know if he confessed his crime to Jin and Namjoon or not.. He looks quite frightened from Namjoon.."
Jungkook," Yeah.. He indeed is a scary person."
Jihan," Kook.. Is Namjoon that bad person?.. I mean I too think he is a victim too but still.."
Jungkook," Why are you suddenly suspecting him?.. I know he looks scary and tends to bully others but he can't go that far in his blindness.."
Jihan," Then I should rest assured now."

Jungkook," What?.. Are you worried he too could be reason for your son's death?"
Jihan," I'mn't worried about that.. If my son was cruel to others then there's no need to pity him.. But if he was nice to them then after his untimed death, I don't want anyone to curse him too.. "
Jungkook," I got it.."
Jihan," Then.. I called you for telling that.. And also.."
After a pause," You.. You are still welcomed here."
Quickly cut off his phone.

Jungkook was surprised at his last statement..
Jungkook thought," Why are you welcoming me again?.. There's still no clearance that I wasn't involved in your son's death yet."
He looked at Namjoon.

Jungkook thought," Even though I assured the old man about Namjoon.. But I too knew Namjoon could be worst person too.. Should I ask Namjoon directly about the real culprit?.. But he is already sure Jeremy was the one.. Hold a second, But Namjoon never told how he found about Jeremy.. I mean Namjoon was sure of Min's hidden camera because Min was the closest to Namjoon at that time.. And He don't like strange people roaming around his home.. So it's clear he suspect Min for it.. And Jeremy.. Fine let me guess someone betrayed Jeremy.. So Namjoon found Jeremy took that secret camera with him.. But if Jeremy wasn't the culprit, then why did Namjoon still don't know about it?.. Namjoon isn't someone who left things in halfway.. Even if Namjoon found about the culprit, then why was he blaming everything to Jeremy and Min?.. Should I crosschecked him?.. It's not that Namjoon will tell everything directly.."