The bridge

Juhi called her husband.
Juhi," Hello."
Laine," Hi.. My dear wife."
Juhi," Are you free right now?"
Laine," I...."
Juhi," I had something to talk to you. I'm near your university. Can you meet me at the xxx cafe? It won't take that long."
Laine," Wait a second..''
Juhi heard Laine was talking with someone on the phone.

Laine,"I'm coming.. Wait for me."
Juhi," Okay.."
Kookie," Mom..Can I have that ice cream?"
Juhi," You already had one.."
Kookie begging," Just one more.. I won't ask another again..Please.."
Juhi smiled," You really behave like him... Fine just 1.."
Kookie smiled," Yeah.."

After sometime Laine came,
Laine scolding Juhi," Why did you give him ice cream?.. It won't be good for him."
Juhi," As if he will follow me.."
Laine," You.. You really spoiled him.."
Kookie," Dad, Can I have that cake?" Pointing a cake.
Juhi," No way.. You.."
Kookie pouting," But I hadn't eaten anything yet.."
Laine pannicking," What?.. Kookie hadn't ate anything."
Juhi," He meant cake.. Or else he already ate lots of ice cream and sweets."
Laine," Why is he always that eager to eat?"
Juhi," May be because he is similar to his uncle.. I wonder someday I had to close my cafe too because he never let anything eatable go."

Laine," You shouldn't had brought him here.. By the way, you owned a cafe. But what are you doing here at this cafe?"
Juhi," Well.. I had some business with the owner.. And Kookie didn't let go of me when he knew I will be here near your university.."
Laine," Right.. He wanted to see it.. Dad will show you, Okay?"
Pinching Kookie's cheeks,
Kookie pouting," I won't go with you."
Laine surprisingly," What?.. But Why?.. Kookie don't want to see the place where his dad's works? "
Kookie pouting," Until I can get that cake, I'm not going anywhere with you."
Laine," Waiter..."
Kookie got the cake he wanted.

Juhi staring at Laine," And you were telling I had spoiled him."
Laine not looking at his wife," Ah.. well.. You know.."
Juhi still staring at him," I know.. I know."
Laine," Ah.. You wanted to tell me something, right?.. What is it?"
Juhi," Ah.. I forgot to tell you.. Actually, I met him yesterday."
Laine," Him?.. Who?"
Juhi," Kookie.."
Laine," Kookie?"
Juhi," Ah.. My brother.. I'm just too used to call him like that.."

Laine teasing," But your brother hate to call him like that and because he wanted to get revenge on you so he named your son Kookie.. Blah.. Blah.. I always heard that."
Juhi smiled," Don't tease me.. It is  true. "
Laine smiled," So how did you meet him again?.. But he lived with his father's family, right.. Didn't you tell me before he never contact you again after Kookie was born despite you always try to be in touch with him?"
Juhi," Well.. He told that he tried to find me.. And finally he found me.. He really kept his promise."
Laine," So where is he now? Did he know you got married again? Can I meet him?"
Juhi," Don't ask me so much questions at once..
Laine," Sorry.. I got excited.."

Juhi," Well he know about my marriage.. Well he told that for sometime .." She got paused because Jungkook told her not to say anything about him until the perfect time,  ''Actually when he gets ready, I will officially introduced you two."
Laine," Really?.. Then I had to get ready to meet my wife's brother, huh."
Juhi," Actually I wanted him to live with me."
Laine," And about his father's home.."
Juhi," He never wanted to live there.. It's because of mom.. She wanted him to stay there.. When I got married, I asked him to stay with me and he was alsobready but timing.. That timing was bad."
Laine," You mean his other brother incident. "
Juhi nodded.

Laine," Well it does not matter anymore. And Don't worry, I will warmly welcome him in my family."
Juhi," Do you think I'm worried about that?"
Laine," Then.."
Juhi," I'm worried if he will like you or not."
Laine joking," What?.. If he didnot like me then will you divorce me?"
Juhi didnot give any answer.
Laine," What?.. You are serious."
Juhi nodded.