"Disclose"

Jungkook looking at Namjoon," So.. What are you doing here suddenly?"
Namjoon was staring towards Jin.

Jungkook called him again,
"  Namjoon?"
Namjoon snapped," Hmm?"
Jungkook," What are you doing here?"
Namjoon," Ah.. I just wanted to meet Suhan."
Jungkook," Oh!.. Then Let's go."
Namjoon," That guy..I mean whom Jin left with, Is he close to Jin?"
Jungkook grinned," Did you forget his name is Tae?.. I don't think you can forgot your informant's name."
Namjoon surprisingly," Huh?.. How did you know about that?"
Jungkook," I just found out.. And he is also Min's brother, right?.. I never had thought you will choose Min's brother as your informant. "

Namjoon," Whatever had happened between Me and Min has nothing to do with his brother.. Just answer me, Does Tae and Jin are close?"
Jungkook irritatingly," Well.. May be.. Jin trust Tae and Tae recently confessed to Jin."
Namjoon shockingly," What?.. Confess? "
Jungkook," Yeah.. In front of everyone."
Suddenly Suhan came.

Suhan surprisingly," Hyung?"
Namjoon," Hi.. My little brother."
Suhan also got shocked to see Namjoon suddenly.
Suhan," Why are you here, Hyung?"
Namjoon," Huh?.. Can't I be here?"
Suhan looked at Jungkook. Suhan wondered if Jungkook had told Namjoon about him and Min or not.
Jungkook," He is here for you."
Suhan shockingly," Huh?.. It means you told him everything?"
Namjoon," Everthing?..What everything?"
Jungkook understood Suhan was asking about Min.

Jungkook quickly lied," Well.. Suhan meant that he too knew about your plan, Namjoon.. That bullying one."
Namjoon," Oh... So you too knew about it?"
Suhan at first got confused but he too realized," Ye.. Yes.. I'm talking about that."
Namjoon," Let's talk about that later.. Isn't my little brother hungry yet?"
Suhan excitedly," Of course.. I am hungry, Hyung."
Jungkook irritatingly," Then go somewhere else.. Treat your little brother some food."
Suhan," What?.. Are you not joining us?"
Jungkook," No.. I don't want to meddle between you two."
Namjoon," Let's go Suhan.. Hyung has lots of curiosity about you."

Suhan got puzzled. He knew that Namjoon and Jungkook are never had been that fond of each other. But after finding out they planned together for avoiding bullying Suhan. He thought maybe now they had reconciled. But seeing they are still trying to ignore each other. He couldnot understand them.

Suhan hesitantly," Then.. Let's go.. See you at the home, Kook."
Namjoon," What?.. You two live together?"
Jungkook quickly lied," Actually.. Suhan's neigbourbood is going through construction.. Because of the sound, he couldnot sleep properly.. So he is staying with me just for few days until that construction finished."
Namjoon," Okay Then.. Let's go."
Suhan," Ah.. Yes..See you, Kook."
Jungkook," See ya.."

After they left, Jungkook heavily sighed.
Jungkook was in dilemma," Now.. What should I do?.. What should I do with myself?"
Jungkook don't want to go home yet.. He don't want to be lonely.. Jungkook thought if he again became lonely then maybe he ended up thinking about Jin again. So he decided to visit Mr. Jihan for distraction.

Tae saw Jin pannicked after seeing Namjoon. So he offered to walk with Jin. But he was also curious about them.

Tae," Senior, are you alright?"
Jin," What?"
Tae," I saw you pannicked after seeing Namjoon Hyung.. That's why I am asking."
Jin," I am alright.."
Tae," Actually Senior.. I know about you two."
Jin got startled," What... What do you know about us?"
Tae," That.. Your ex-lover was Namjoon Hyung.. "
Jin clenched his hands," Who told you that?.. Could it be Min?"
Tae nodded.
Jin," What else did he tell you?"
Tae," Nothing more.. He asked me to find other things by myself."
Jin," So.. You wanted to ask me now?"
Tae," I do wanted to.. But.."

Laine saw Jin walking by his car. He stopped his car.
Laine called Jin," Jin.. "
Jin," Hyung?"
Laine,'' Are you going home?.. Let's go together."
Jin," Sure.. But what about Tae?"
Tae," Ah.. I can go myself... Then bye, Senior."
Jin," Bye.."
Jin left in Laine's car.
Tae muttered," I wanted to ask you but.. The way you were pannicking after seeing him, I am worried about you, Senior.. I can see that you still are affected by him.. I'm worried what if you too still love him.."