A memory..we may share

Wen washing his mouth.
Wen,'' Shit..." spitting.
Tae," Who told you to confront him alone?.. Haven't I ask you to wait for few days?"
Wen," I wasnot bullying him.. It just.. It was him who came to me first.. I thought it was a good chance but.." spitting.
Hare," I had never thought this Kook will even not hesistate to kiss a guy.. Not to mention.. You.."

Tae angrily," You two had no idea how far can this Kook go?.."
Hare," Huh?"
Tae," I mean.. He is such a clever person.. It was just a kiss why would he hesistate.."
Hare," But still..If it was me.. I will never do that not even alone.."
Wen," Me too.. Who would kiss a guy in front of everyone?"
Tae," This Kook will..Happy?"

Wen," Don't call his name.. Just remembering him make me to spit.."
Tae mocking," Why?... But I think you must had enjoyed it.. I heard this Kook is a very good kisser.."
Hare," Really..Wen, So what do you think about the ki....?"
Wen throwing his bag to them," Are you my friend or his?.. Why are you taking side with him?"

Tae," I'm telling you to wait.. Or else not only by us but you will be mocked by others too.."
Wen," Fine, I won't do anything recklessly again."
Hare," Don't be.. Or else we will have to run away from you.. Not only you are making yourself embarrased but also making us to embarrass ourselves to be with you.."
Tae," That's why we are far from him."
Wen, Tae and Hare are talking to each other but they are little far away from each other. Tae is keeping his distance from Wen and Hare so that noone will get suspicious of him.

Jimin," Why did you kiss him?"
Jungkook smiling," Who?.. Wen?"
Jimin," It will be better if you have kiss me."
Jungkook," Don't think about it anymore.. You are saved.. And this guy Wen had his own medicine."
Jimin," But still..."
Jungkook jokingly," Why.. Do you want me to kiss you instead of him?"
Yoongi called," Kook..."
Jungkook went towards him.

Jimin whispered," Right.. I want you to kiss me instead of him."
He too went towards Yoongi.
Yoongi," Wow.. You really are amazing."
Jungkook proudly," I know."
Jin," But Were not you embarrassed to kiss a guy in front of everyone?"
Jungkook," Why would I?.. It was he who ask me to do it."
Hoseok," What.. You are cool with it."
Jungkook nodded.

Jimin," You mean you are okay with a guy.."
Jungkook," Hmm?"
Jimin," I mean ..Wasn't it your first kiss with a guy?"
Jungkook," No.. I had kissed lots of guys before... Actually I had gone far from it." Winking Jimin.
Jimin got flustered.

Jin pannicking," What do you mean by far?"
Jungkook coming close to Jin," Come on, Senior don't act like innocent.. It has the same meaning as you are thinking."
Hoseok," You mean you... But don't you like a woman?"
Jungkook smirking," As long as there is a hxle, I am okay with anyone."

Jin angrily," I thought you were a nice person but.."
Jungkook," I had already told you I am included in worst one.. If you are having bad impression of me, then it's not my fault."
Jin angrily," You... Let's go guys, we are really talking with a crazy guy."
Jungkook smirking," Thank you.. It's been a long time I heard someone giving me my original title."
Hoseok," Let's go."
Jungkook teasing," Bye.. Senior.. Let's see again each other."
Jin angrily looked at Jungkook and left with Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jimin," You..."
Jungkook," What?.. You are too now having bad impression of me."
Jimin," It's not like that.. I mean if you are okay with guys, then does that mean you can be with anyone if you were asked to be their boyfriend?"
Jungkook," Boyfriend?... What are you saying?.. I am okay with anyone, but I'm not okay with relationship.. I just love to have fun... It's time for class."
Jimin," But if I... I mean as example.. I ask you to be my boyfriend then.."
Jungkook," Don't even think about it.. I don't want to play around with you.."

Jimin," But why?.. Am I that bad?"
Jungkook," No.. You are a nice person, Jimin.. That's why you are my friend.. I only love to play around with those who too loves it like that.. And you are such a serious person too, you deserve a good and serious person with you.. And Why are we talking about it?... Let's go."
Jungkook went ahead.
Jimin," But I..."