Encounter..

Namjoon," It looks nice on you."
Jin," You are lying."
Namjoon smiled," No, it's the truth.. You look nice on everything."
Jin," Then why are you praising Jeremy that much?"
Namjoo smirked," Umm.. Now I understand.. Someone is jealous."
Jin," No.. I'm not."
Namjoon," Did it hurts you because I praise someone else before you?"
Jin," If I say yes, then you will tease me including your friends."
Namjoon," Why are you worried about others if it is you who is hurt?"
Before Jin could say anymore, Namjoon kissed him. Jin slowly closed his eyes. But when he opened it..

The place was different. It was a bithday celebration party. Everyone was staring at him. Namjoon was looking at him with a disgusted face.
Jin," Joon..I.."
Namjoon," So how's that?"
Jin confused,"Huh?"
Namjoon," Didn't I say it before this guy is an idiot?.. I can easily fool him."
One of his friend," I never thought you can make this guy kneel before you.."
Jin," Joon.. What does that mean?"
Namjoon's friend Min," Did you really believe Joon will ever fall in love with you?"
Jin puzzled," What?"
Min," It was all a lie.. From the start, it was a revenge plan."
Jin," Revenge?"

Namjoon," Can't you see don't you have eyes?..Did you think I forget how you kicked me in front of everyone?.. You humiliate me.. That's why I'm humiliating you.. But I never thought just 'I LOVE YOU' will be enough for you to make my bed warm with you..Haha."
Min," What?.. You two?"
Namjoon," Well.. It wasn't me.. I just completed the work that he initiate it.. And believe me my friend, he really satisfy me."
One of Namjoon's friend," Then if he can satisfy you.." smirked at Namjoon.
Namjoon," Do whatever..He is all yours.. No.. all ours."
Jin," What are you... Stay away.. Stay away from me."
Grabbing a knife,
Jin," Don't come near me."
Namjoon," Oh! Come on Jin, don't behave like a woman.. We promise we won't go that hard to you.. Haha.''
Everyone laughed.

Jin ran away. He wanted to hide but Namjoon found him..Namjoon grab his hand .So he tried to stab Namjoon's hand to let himself free. Namjoon dudge it but he let Jin hand's free. Jin lock himself in a closet. He can hears Namjoon voice.

Namjoon," Jin.. Come out.. Where are you?.. We were just joking.. If you come out now, I will forgive you for trying to hurting me.."
Jin can see Namjoon's face from a small hole. He could only see his face. Namjoon was heading towards him.
Jin whispered," No.. Don't come .. Don't come near me.. Don't show me your face.. I don't want to look at you..." As the feet sound came closer,
Jin," You are making me scared.. I don't want to see you."
With trembling voice, Jin close his eyes to not to see Namjoon's face.
Jin thought," I'm scared.. I'm alone.. Please someone grab me out of here.. Please someone help me.."

Suddenly he heard a stranger's voice at a little distance. Jin looked at him.. He found himself not in a closet anymore..

Voice," Someone ..Please help me.."
Jin was shocked to see a sudden stranger who was covering himself with a cloth," Who are you?"
The stranger," I'm getting scared.. Please help me uncover this cloth.. I can't do it myself."
Jin thought," How can he be suddenly here?.. Who is this guy?.. Is he Namjoon trying to trick me?"
Jin," No..you were tricking me."
Stranger," No..I'm not.. You can look yourself.. That person also hurt me.. Look he even cover me and hurt my hand .. Please help me..I need you."
Jin saw his hand was bleeding.
Jin muttered," But it is me who needs help.. How can I help someone when I'm also scared?"
Stranger,"Please come out..I'm scared."

Jin slowly went towards him. Jin's body was still trembling.. He still thought if he go to him then Namjoon may find him. But he still wanted to help him. Slowly he went towards the stranger.. But as he went towards him..Jin felt as if he was coming outside.. He was coming outside from a closet where he was hiding himself.
Jin reached to the stranger. Stranger suddenly hugged him. Jin was still scared to trust a stranger but when
Stranger say,"I'm scared.. Please help me.. That person will hurt me."
Jin fear slowly faded away.. He wanted to protect this stranger.. The way he was scared and in need of someone help.. He don't want him to feel the same thing..