Unexpected person...

Jungkook entered to the shop. A kid was sitting on the chair inside Mr. Jihan shop.
Jihan," What about it?
Taking out some pictures of hairstyles.
Kid denied.

Jihan," Oh! You came.."
Jungkook looked carefully at the kid. He immediately recognised this kid is the son of that cafe owner.
Jungkook," He?"
Jihan," Oh! He is the kid of that cafe's owner. His mother asked me to cut his hair. But he don't want to cut as his mom want..I show him lots of hairstyle pictures but still he is denying."

Jungkook smiled at the Kid," Hello!.. You are very handsome..I think I should give you a handsome haircut just as like you."
Kid," Handsome haircut?.. Is that even exist?"
Risa," Kids, these days.. uff..They only knew to question elders.. Listen kid, how old are you?"
Jungkook quickly," He is 6 years old."
Kid," How did you know, Hyung?"
Jungkook pannicking," Umm..I just guesssed it.. And I'm not your Hyung."
Kid angrily," Then should I call you uncle?"
Risa irritatingly," This brat.."
Jungkook smiling," Let him go.. He is just a kid."

Kid," Don't look down on me thinking I'm just a kid..Grandma.. Or else I'll tell my new dad."
Jungkook shockingly," New Dad?"
Jihan," I heard his mother recently got remarried. And he is a physician."
Risa," I also heard his mother used to work at rich guy's houses before but no one knew about his real father."
Jungkook clenched his hand loudly,
" Stop it.."
Jihan," Why are you getting angry?.. You will scared the kid."
Jungkook," Umm..Sorry.. I thought we should not talk these things in front of a kid."

Jihan," Jungkook is right. Risa, Don't spill nonsense in front of Kid.."
Risa," Fine.. I won't..Hey, Kid what's your name?"
Jungkook unintentionally," Kookie.."
Kid," Uncle, Can you read minds?.. How did you Know my name?.. I hadn't even tell my name to those who worked with my mom."
Jungkook," Well you are so cute..And there's cookie in your pocket so I just tell it unintentionally."
Jihan looked at the pocket of Kid, there really were some cookies.

Jungkook," Then let me handle my Kookie..Old man."
Jungkook took the kid with him to cut his hair.
Jihan confusingly, "My Kookie?"
That kid really like the haircut given by Jungkook.

Kookie," Can't I call you Hyung?"
Jungkook," No.. Didn't I tell you before I'm not your Hyung?.. Just call me uncle."
Kookie," But you are so handsome.."
Jungkook," Don't worry when you become old you will also look like me."
Kookie," Really?"
Jungkook," Umm."
Jihan," Then I'm going to this Kid's mother's cafe, let me take him to there."
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook watched Jihan and Kid going away until they entered the cafe.

Jungkook whispered," Your mother was right..You really look like me.."
Jungkook saw that woman smiling and looking at Jihan and her Kid.
Jungkook thought," You must be happy now."

Next day,
Hare," I heard Jeremy used to get bullied by his seniors especially this Kook's brother Namjoon and one of Namjoon's friend..What's his name?.. I forgot.. But many believed that because he can't handle the pressure given by his seniors, he ended up taking his own life."
Tae," That's why Seniors don't want to reveal it to Kook.. As Namjoon Hyung was the reason for this Jeremy's death."
Wen," Namjoon Hyung?"
Tae," I mean.. Senior Namjoon is our senior so I was just giving him some respect."

Wen," No need to respect that Kook's family."
Hare," But do you know what's more interesting?.. I heard this Jeremy and Senior Jin both used to like Kook's brother Namjoon. But Senior Namjoon reject Senior Jin in front of everyone with lots of insults.."
Tae thought," Maybe that's why Senior Jin hate Namjoon Hyung so he was planning to take revenge on him by bulling his little brother."
Wen," Does that mean this Namjoon accept Jeremy?"
Hare," No..He was Namjoon's friend's boyfriend..That earlier person whom I was talking.. But his name I can't remember."