New Freshman..??

Hoseok," I heard Senior Namjoon came with his brother today."
Yoongi," Really?"
Jin," So what?"
Hoseok," I heard he is much more handsome than Senior."
Yoongi," Huh?.. When was Senior handsome.."
Jin interrupted," Stop talking. Professor will kill us if he saw us."

One of their classmate," Did you see him?.. That freshmen.. I heard he is Senior Namjoon's brother.."
Second one," Yes.. He looks so cute..''
Third one," He looks manly too.. He has cute muscle.. I really like his smile.''
Whole class was whispering about him.
Professor," Silent.."
Everyone got silent.

After the class, all of their classmates went to see the freshman.
Jin," Is he an idol or something?.. Why are they running for him?"
Yoongi," Right.. What can be so good about him?"
Hoseok," Don't forgot.. Even though Senior Namjoon used to be a bully but there were lots of women who were ready to die for him."
Yoongi looking at Jin," Yeah.. and some men too.."

Jin," Shut up.. Let's go.. Let's Look at that bully's brother.. I also wanted to see how that bully brother looked like.. I'm sure he also has the worst personality as his brother and always had straight face.. Don't know how to respect others.. Don't now how to smile.. Don't know how to talk to others.."
Hoseok," Then let's go.."
Yoongi," Let's go.. I also wanted to look at him.."

Tae's classmates were also gossipping about him. Tae was confused despite of Knowing his brother can be bullied why did Namjoon brought him to the university. Not to mention he introduced his brother to the university by himself. Tae heard that Namjoon's brother is very soft hearted completely opposite to Namjoon's personality. How will his brother survive if he let his brother around lots of his haters..

Wen, one of his friend," Shit.."
Tae," What's wrong?"
Wen," My crush upload that new freshman's picture with her.."
Tae," So what?"
Wen," So what?.. It is big problem.. If she fall for him then.. I won't have any chance."
Tae," You are telling.. About Senior Gina?"
Wen," Yes.."

Tae," Senior is now in her last year.. .. And she rarely talks to you.. You won't have any chance."
Wen," Are you even my friend?"
Tae," Of course.. That's why I'm telling the truth.."
Wen," This guy.. Because of this guy.
.. I even don't have a chance to handsake with her but she took a picture with him and she is too close to him.."
Tae," Then go and be handsome.. Don't give me headache.."

Wen," Let's took a picture of us and upload it.."
Tae surprised," What?"
Wen," I will also show to others my friend is also very handsome.."
Tae," Don't do that.." He grab the phone of Wen. And accidentally saw the picture.
Tae surprisingly," Who is this?"
Wen," This is my crush and that new freshmen."
Tae," New freshman?"
Wen," Well I heard he is also our university ex student brother... What was his name.. Ah.. Namjoon.. That's why seniors are interested in this new guy."

Tae was surprised because he had seen Namjoon's brother's picture before. And It was not him. He hurriedly went to outside and met Namjoon.

Tae," Hyung.."
Namjoon," Oh... Hi Tae.. How's your University life?"
Pointing at Jungkook who was at the cafe gathered by lots of seniors,
Tae," That guy.. He is not your brother, right?"

Namjoon," How did you.. Ah.. Min..He knew about my brother."
Tae," I saw your little brother's picture before from my brother's phone."
Namjoon looking at Jungkook," That guy is also my brother.. My step brother."
Tae," Step.. That means.. Is he Kook?"
Namjoon," How did you know about him?.. I don't think Min told you about him.."
Tae," I once heard from you.."
Clenching his hand.

Namjoon," Did you have that good memory?"
Tae," Yes.. I really had a good memory." Angrily looking at Jungkook.
Namjoon," But don't tell about my brother to anyone?.. This is all my plan.''
Namjoon told all about his plan to Tae.