Backfire

At the council room, everyone got shocked when they heard Namjoon was already informed about Ken's being the culprit.

Ken shockingly," So.. Does that mean.. You.. "
Jungkook interrupted," If you indeed knew about this Ken, then why.. Why did you blame Jeremy for that crime?.. You even had said to him those rude words.."
Namjoon angrily," It was Jeremy.. Jeremy confessed himself that he was the culprit in front of me.. How could I read his mind at that time?.. I got angry at him.. And angrily shouted to him lots of things.. I.. I only found out the truth after his death.. But till then this guy had already got transferred from here.." Pointing at Ken..
Ken got a sudden text message. He looked at it and smirked.

Jin interrupted glaring at Namjoon,
" If you had already known the truth.. Well.. Even after his death.. Then why were you still accusing Jeremy?"
Namjoon," Because he..."

Suddenly Namjoon got called on his phone..
Hoseok staring at him," No need to pick right now.."
But still Namjoon received the call because it was from Suhan..
Namjoon irritatingly," You don't need to get worried.. I'm handling everythings here..."
Dim pannickingly," Hyung.. It's me.. Dim.."
Namjoon," Dim?"
Dim quickly," Hyung.. Some guys tooks Suhan with them.."
Namjoon shockingly," What?.. Who were they?.. Where did they took Suhan?.."
Jungkook hurriedly," Suhan?.. What happened to him?"
Namjoon signed him to keep quiet..

Dim," They were saying that you were once their Senior too.. They asked me to tell you to meet them at XxX hall to get Suhan.."
Namjoon," I got it.."
He cut off his phone.

Jungkook," What's wrong?"
Namjoon," Some guys took Suhan with them."
Jungkook shockingly," What?"
Namjoon," I don't have time to explain anything.. I need to get my brother."
Jungkook," Then Let's go.. "
Namjoon," Where are you going?" Looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook," Of course to bring Suhan."
Namjoon," Hey.. Don't be stupid.. Those guys wanted me not you.. And your forceful meddling may ended up harming Suhan."
Jungkook," But still.. I can't stay still here after finding Out the danger.. Don't worry I won't meddle until I felt Suhan is safe.."
Namjoon irritatingly," You are so meddlesome.. Then Let's go.."

Jungkook looked at Jin but didn't say anything and left.. Namjoon too looked back at Jin.
Namjoon," Wish me a good luck, Jin."
Jin," Huh?"
Namjoon smiled and left.. Tae too texted Min about it even though he wasn't sure if Min will read it or not.

Yoongi surprisingly," What just happened right now?"
Ken smirked," It's the result of Namjoon's Sins.. The way he had hurted others.. Those scars, he had left in them, dragged his brother with it.."
Hoseok," What are you saying?"
Ken," Oh.. Come on.. Why are you not understanding?.. I was not the only one who wanted to drag Namjoon down.. There were lots of other people too.. Even though he got saved by my plots.. Do you really think he will always be safe from others?.. His past deeds will certainly harm him in future.. If not him then those who are very close to him."
Jin muttered," Close to him?.. But right now Kook.."
Jin suddenly," Let's follow them."

Ken surprisingly," What?.. What the hell are you saying?.. Could it be you still like like that double faced guy?"
Jin," Double what?"
Ken," Don't you know those worst rumours about you was spreaded by Namjoon in the past?"
Hoseok," Rumors?.. Don't tell me you are saying those ..."
Ken nodded," That's why I got more scared of him.. The person that even didn't spare his lover for his benefit.. Do you think he will spare me?.."
Yoongi," But if you had already known everything, then why didn't you tell Jin about it?"
Ken," Because at that time.. I wanted to hurt Jin too.."

Tae," What?.. But why?"
Ken," Because for me, he was Namjoon's lover.. Just he was close to Namjoon, meant that his scars will affect Namjoon.. And to hurt Namjoon, I wanted to go beyond limits.. But my that decicion affects someone else life too.."
Yoongi," You mean.. Jeremy?"
Ken nodded," I never thought all the blames will be blown on his name.. Only after his death, I found that he was too in love with you, Jin.."
Giving Jin Jeremy's purse..