Accusation..

Jungkook smirked,"I heard you have a  lover."
Namjoon pannicked," Huh? Who told you that?"
Jungkook smirking," And the more interesting is that person is a guy."
Namjoon," Who told you ..."
Jungkook interrupting," I wonder how your lovely Dad will react when he find out that his son is gay.. Haha.. It will be fun to watch."
Namjoon angrily," I'm not a gay. And don't spout any nonsense in front of my dad."

Jungkook grinning," Do you think I will get scared by you?.. Haha.. You really are in dreams.. Huh.. Actually I really want to meet my future brother -in-law.. How does he look? Is he handsome?"
Namjoon," Don't ever involve other people in our family matters."
Jungkook smirking," Why?.. Won't he too soon join this family?.. What if I meet him sooner? Actually seeing you this pannicked.. I get more curious now. Your lover..

Namjoon grabbing Jungkook's neck,
" Don't you dare.. Don't ever try to keep your eye on him."
Jungkook smirking," So it is correct.. You are in love with a guy.. I never saw this scared on your face before."
Grabbing Namjoon's hand," Now I had decided.. I won't only meet him.. I will hurt your secret lover.. I finally got your weakness..I would love to see that scene where Mr. Perfect Son Namjoon got hurt.. It will be more interesting when your dad become helpless to help you."
Namjoon," You won't do anything to anyone or else I'll.."

Jungkook loudly,"What?.. You will kill me?.. Then try that.. Before I reached to your lover, try to stop me.. But If I reached to your lover first then you can't even imagined what can I do?.. Right now My hatred and madness has no limits.. It will only stop after burning your dad on it."
Namjoon," I won't let that.. I won't let you hurt my dad.. I already lost my grandpa because of you.. But I won't let you kill my dad too."
Jungkook," Don't worry I won't use a knife against him.. I will use his weakness to humiliate him.. I will use his son to embarrass him.. The way he tried to act innocent, I will destroy that act in front of everyone..Well, tell your lover, his soon to be husband's half brother wants to meet him."
Jungkook left laughing out loud.

After Jungkook confessed his crime after he was accused for rxpe case to police, he was sent to the jail. But the victim dropped the charge after some settlement which allowed Jungkook to be free. But after his returned, Jungkook seems completely different person. His evil smile was very scary. He always wanted to grab a chance to hurt Namjoon's dad. His hatred towards his dad was too much that even hurt people beside him. He even don't care about Namjoon's mom too. Namjoon knew that Jungkook would crossed any boundary if he wanted to. Jungkook don't care about anything, he wanted to hurt Namjoon's Dad that much that he now wanted to hurt Namjoon too. His madness already shown when he even hurt Namjoon's friend.

Namjoon clenching his hands," I won't let you to hurt my dad.. I won't let you to be near my Jin.. Before you could do anything, I will destroy all the things that can fuel your hatred.. I will destroy my weakness.. I... I..won't leave any trace about him..I will stay away from him ...before you could find anything about him."

Namjoon," Why did I suddenly remember that?.. "
After getting slapped, Namjoon went away from his parents, he checked out his face, " Does my face.. Thank god.. It didn't hurt anymore.."
Namjoon got called.
Namjoon," Hello!.."
Voice," Hi! Joon. How are you doing these days?"
Namjoon," Who is it?"
Voice laughing," Guess.. Who am I?"
Namjoon irritatingly," If you are not telling then I will cut..."
Voice," Hold a sceond.. Why you sound so serious?.. I'm your friend, Min..''

Namjoon shockingly," Min?.. How do you know my contact when I..."
Min," When there is a will, there is a way.. I had returned my friend.. I will meet you soon."
Namjoon irritatingly," But I... Hello.. Hello.."
Min cut off the phone.
Min," Even if you don't want, your little brother will let me to meet you again, Joon.." Laughing loudly.

Jungkook was lying on the ground looking at the sky. Jimin approached him.
Jimin," Where had you been all these time? I barely see you today?"
Jungkook," Hmm?.. Jimin..I just felt little relaxed today."
Jimin," Huh?"
Jungkook smiled," You don't need to know that."
Jimin," Are you even serious about your study?"
Jungkook," Study?..  Are you my friend?.. Don't destroy my relaxed mood by saying that word.''

Jimin sitting near him," Don't forget that you are here to study."
Jungkook," No.. I'm not here for that.. The work that I wanted to do here seems like to be done so.."
Jimin," Why are you so weird today?.. And what's this your work?"
Jungkook sitting up coming close to Jimin," Don't you know I'm always weird?" Smiling at him.

Jimin got little uncomfortable when Jungkook suddenly came close to him. Keeping his distance," If your work is done, then what are you planning to do?.." Jokingly," Are you going to leave?"
Jungkook smiling," Yep.."
Jimin got shocked from the answer,
" What?.. Are you really leaving?"
Jungkook," Well.. I can't say I'll leave but maybe I'll drop out from this university."
Jimin," If you are still staying, then why you want to drop out?"
Jungkook," Because I hate study.. I never can understand why people even want to study?.. For me graduating from High School is enough.''

Jimin," But I will be lonely without you."
Jungkook," Hey.. Future president.. I'm sure you won't be lonely. You will make new friends.. Also there are very nice seniors who can help you in need. If I had time, then I will come to visit you."
Jimin," Still.."

Suddenly Jungkook saw Juhi.
Jungkook," Oh!.. What is she doing here?"
Jimin looking at her," Do you know her?"
Jungkook," Ah.. yes.. But what is she.."
Jungkook saw her smiling with Laine.
Jimin," Oh!.. Now I remembered. I heard she is Doc's wife."
Jungkook surprised," Doc?.. You mean Senior Jin's brother."
Jimin nodded.

Jimin," They looked good together, right?"
Jungkook perplexed," Hmm?.. Yes.. Also they look happy together."
Jimin," Is he Doc's son? He looked so cute.'' Pointing at Kookie who was beside them.
Jungkook," No.. He is.. " paused," Yes, from now on he is Doc's son."

At the barber shop,
Looking at the cafe,
Jungkook murmured irritatingly,
" There are lots of guys in this world but why she had to marry him?.. Aahh.."
Jihan," Are you alright? Why are you talking yourself?"
Jungkook snaps," Oh.. Sorry.. "
Jihan surprised," Sorry?"
Jungkook never had used any polite or apologetic words to Jihan before. He is usually rude towards him. Sudden Jungkook apology made Jihan confused,
Jihan," I think you are..."
Jungkook watched Juhi walking with Laine from the shop. Jihan noticed Jungkook's gaze on her.

Jihan," Look.. Jungkook, you know you are still young.. You can have other woman beside her.. And you too knew she is already married. So stop.."
Jungkook confusingly looking at Jihan," Huh?.. What do you mean?"
Jihan sighed," I know you and that cafe owner knew each other before."
Jungkook," How did.."
Jihan interrupted," I saw you two together,yesterday. I know it's me who is asking you a favour.. But this sorts of activities I won't allowed that."
Jungkook confusingly," What?.. What sorts of activities?"

Jihan," Do you think I'm an idiot?.. I had gotten old but I can still see.. The way you were hugging each other. I can tell you two used to be close to each other.. But when you two tried to hide, I can tell you two don't have any good intention."
Jungkook angrily," Old man.. Mind your language.. Do you know what you are accusing us?"
Jihan," Of course I know.. Do you had any idea how will her husband feel if he find out her wife is cheating on her back?"
Jungkook loudly," Old man.. Stop your bullshit.. If you again spout any nonsense, then I will kill.."

Jihan interrupted," Do you think I'm afraid of death?.. I had already tried to die before.. But If you two keep on meeting then I will tell her husband."
Jungkook," You don't need to..I thought I will stay here.. But now I don't think it's good for anyone.. So I will leave.. Happy?"
Jihan," What?.. You are leaving?"
Jungkook irritatingly," Old man.. I knew I told you that I will help you.. But now I don't have any reasons to stay."

Jihan," Was it because of that woman?.. Was it because of her you are here?.. You decided to help me because she too was here, right. You were always watching her. Now I knew your intentions so you decided to run away."
Jihan smirked," You really love her.. Huh.. Just as I threatened you and you decided to run away just for that woman."
Jungkook loudly," She has a name.. She is just not that woman.. She is Juhi.. Got it."

Jihan grinning," Then tell me.. Who is that Juhi?.. Was she your ex girlfriend or a one night stand.. I really pitied on her husband..Who knows what sorts of woman she is?.. Even no one knew her child's real fath..."
Grabbing Jihan's neck.
Jungkook," If you say anything more against my sister then I'll really gonna kill you."