The victim??

Min surprisingly," Me?"
Namjoon," Yes.. It's you.."
Min," But why would he wanted to protect me?.. What had I even done?"
Namjoon," It was you, right?.. Who put a secret camera at my room?"
Jungkook shockingly," What?.. Min put secret camera in your room?"
Min surprisingly," Camera?.. What camera?"
Namjoon," Try to remember, Min.."
Min suddenly remembered about it..
Min," Yeah.. I remember it now.. But What about it?.."
Namjoon," Because of your secret camera everything got started.. Jeremy was the one who exposed that video.."
Min," Video?"
Jungkook," What the hell are you saying, Namjoon?.. I can't understand it.."

Hoseok," Kook.. Actually 2 years ago, a private video between Jin and Namjoon was released on our university website.. And Namjoon is declaring that it was Jeremy who did that to get Jin.."
Jungkook," And secret camera?"
Min," It was me.. At that time, I had a hunch that Joon had a lover, to find out about it I was the one who put the secret camera into his room.. But later I forgot about it.. And move on from him.. But I never had thought Jeremy would found it.. Oh! God.. That means I was the one who started everything.." Kneeling down.
Tae approached Min," Hyung?.."

Namjoon," So now you understand everything." Looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook confusingly," But.."
Namjoon," But what?"
Jungkook," You still didn't tell us the reason of his suicide?"
Namjoon," I already told you.. He wanted to protect Min and his friends because they were too involved in this crime so he took his own life.. Well, he also don't wanted to get hated by anyone from either Jin or his parents.. So, He choosed to die."
Jungkook," That's it?"
Namjoon," What?.. Should there be the reason more?"
Jungkook," Well.. Your reason was reasonable but.. Still it's not enough for someone to take his own life. Don't you think so too?" Looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon angrily glaring at Jungkook," You.. You don't want to leave, right?.. That's why you are making such a baseless assumptions..
Grinning," Well, if you really wanted to know the actual reason, then go and ask Jeremy directly instead of playing with my mind.. Why did I even believe your nonsense when I already knew you are n't going to leave?.. "
Jihan," But My son couldn't took his life for such a reason.. And was he really the culprit?"
Namjoon," Old man.. Did you ever had any idea that your son could die because of suicide?"
Jihan hesitantly," N.. No.."
Namjoon," Then stop making your own assumptions too.. Your son wasn't only who was involved on trespassing in my private's life crime.. There were other students too engaged with him.. But Maybe he was saving them all too.. He was the real culprit and he confessed me.."

Looking at Jin," Do you still wanted to be with Kook?"
Jin," Hmm?"
Namjoon," You were telling you trust Kook.. But was he doing the same?.. Instead of asking you, what really happened, he already made his own conclusion.. Do you still wanted to be with him?"
Jin clenched his hands.

Yoongi," What are you saying, Namjoon?"
Namjoon," Well.. Ask your friend yourself.. Then I'm leaving.. If you all wanted to believe me.. Then do it.. If not, then I don't care too.."
Grabbing Suhan," Let's go, Suhan.. I don't think you are needed here anymore.."
Suhan stared at Min, who was in his thoughts of Jeremy, for the last time and heavily sighed," Right.. Let's go, Hyung.."
Namjoon and Suhan left.

Yoongi asked Jin," Jin.. What did you really do with Namjoon yesterday?"
Jin didn't talk with Yoongi but straightly went to Jungkook.
Jungkook looking at Jin," What?"
Jin," You really don't trust me, right?"
Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook," Jin.. You know right, Jimin likes me?"
Jin," Hmm?.. Yeah.."
Jungkook," What will you do if I kissed him?"
Jin quickly answered," I will hit you at the moment.."
Jungkook laughed loudly..

Jungkook," If I did then.. you will hit me.. But if you did then should you have to ask me to trust you?"
Jin clenched his hands.
Reluctantly asked," If we don't trust each other, then.. what's the point of being together?"
Jungkook quickly," Let'.. Let's break up."
Jin shockingly," What?"
Jungkook with a smile," It's the thing you wanted too, right.."
Jin angrily answered," Fine.. Let's do that.."