Guilt..

Suddenly one day Namjoon's Dad announced that he is bringing a new child to their family. Namjoon and Suhan got perplexed to heard that. And Namjoon's grandpa face was also looking displeased. After sometime Namjoon heard the arguments between his Dad and his grandpa.

Grandpa angrily," Don't even think of bringing that kid here."
Dad stubbornly," No.. He will stay with us."
Grandpa," Why are you so stubborn to keep him? Don't be stupid.. Can't you see.. You are destroying your own family.."
Dad," Destroy?.. By letting that kid living with such a ruthless mother, do you think we are not destroying his life?.. It was never his fault that he was born.. I'm ammending a mistake.."

Grandpa," Don't you feel shame.. What will you say to the society when they asked you why are you raising your maid's son?.. What if people gossiped that he is the kid of the owner and the maid?"
Dad grinned," It's not that it is entirely false.. Why do you care now?.. But whatever you say that kid is living with us.. either you want to see him or not.."
Grandpa," And your wife?..What about her?"
Dad," I told her everything. She don't have any objection."
Grandpa," Still.."
Dad interrupted," Don't interferred on my decision.. And also don't forget that kid share the same blood as you and me."
Namjoon loudly," What?"

Namjoon's Dad quickly looked at the outside after hearing a sound but found noone.
Namjoon thought," It means that new kid is my dad's new son."

Few days later, Namjoon's Dad brought Jungkook home. After his arrival, Namjoon's parents gave their all attention to Jungkook especially his Dad.. Namjoon don't like this sight.. Some time later Namjoon's Dad and grandpa more arguments regarding Jungkook. Namjoon's grandpa wanted to get rid of Jungkook but Namjoon's Dad was stubborn on his decision to keep Jungkook. Namjoon's grandpa face changed gradually. Whenever he saw Jungkook, he started to hide himself. And one day he killed himself. Namjoon believed that because Jungkook was with them his grandpa killed himself. His hatred towards Jungkook only added more. He started to make mischievious plot against Jungkook only to be backfired as everyone attention went to Jungkook more including Suhan.

Namjoon started to behave more rude to Jungkook. But aftersometimes he found out about Jungkook's sister. He knew that Jungkook was more eager to live with her so he gave her new address to Jungkook, after secretly finding out from his parents' room, to get rid of him.. Jungkook was very happy to find about her because he had neither saw her nor talked to her after that day. He without telling anyone decided to run away because he was sure if Namjoon's Dad knew about it then he will forbid him to meet her or else despite knowing her address all these times he never gave any answer to Jungkook whenever Jungkook asked about her to him. But when Jungkook was about to leave, Suhan caught him.

Suhan," Where are you going, Kook?"
Jungkook startled," Huh?.. Suhan.. You hadn't slept yet."
Suhan," I was sleeping but got woke up.. Where are you going with this bag?" Looking at the bag carried by Jungkook.
Jungkook pannicking," I.. Well.. I was going to throw it."
Suhan," This late?"
Jungkook," Umm.. yeah.."
Suhan," Don't lie."
Jungkook sighed," Actually.. I found out my sister's address.. And she is in the same city.. So I'm going to meet her."
Suhan," But?.. Why bag?.. Could it be you are running away?"
Jungkook," Sshh.. Don't say it out loud.. Everyone will wake up."

Suhan," Then are you really leaving?"
Jungkook," Well.. Maybe.. But right now I only wanted to meet her."
Suhan quickly," Then take me with you.. I wanted to see her too."
Jungkook," No.. You aren't coming with me."
Suhan," Just once.. I wanted to see her too.. You always talked about her."
Jungkook," After I meet with her, I will come with her to see you."
Suhan stubbornly,"No.. I know you are planning not to coming back.. So I won't let you go."
Jungkook," Suhan.. please."
Suhan loudly," I will shout.."
Jungkook," Sshh.. Be quiet.. Fine but you had to return home after meeting her.. And don't tell anyone about me and her."
Suhan Excitely," Yeah.."