It's Hard to get together again after a break

At the hospital's bed,
Juhi's Mom looking at the window," Is it raining outside?"
Juhi," Really?.. But I don't think so.."
Juhi went towards the closed window and opened it..
Juhi," You were right.. It indeed is raining."
Juhi's mom," That's good then.. I still hadnot lost my senses yet.." Smiled.

After hearing Doctors's statements that she didn't have any longer time, Juhi's mother got shocked.. Even though how much you enjoyed your life.. But at the last moment you still needs your loved ones around you when you are taking your last breathe.. The husband, she got remarried again didn't care for her anymore at all.. So she decided to leave him.. And decided to return to her daughter again.. Even though Juhi lost her contacts with Jungkook, Juhi's mother found Juhi very easily.. After finding about her mother's condition, Juhi too became helpless to discard her.. She decided to be with her mother until her last breathe..

But One day, her mother disappeared suddenly.. Juhi got too pannicked.. Neither She could leave her 5 years child alone.. Nor she could take him with her around everywhere searching for her mother when she hardly knew anyone.. That was the time, Someone offered help to Juhi to search for her mother.. It was Laine.. Laine had always noticed her at the hospital.. From some inquiry, he even found that Juhi was divorced with a child.. Laine fell for her at first sight but he had lots of hesitation to talk with her.. But when he found Juhi needed help, he firmly stood for her.. However Juhi's mother returned back soon.. Her mother never told her where had been she left without telling anyone.. Juhi was angry at her making her worried but she controlled herself reconsidering her mother's health.. Aftersometime, Laine became succeed to be a Juhi's friend.

Juhi never knew that her mother disappeared to meet Jungkook at the prison at that time.. Juhi's mother after finding about Jungkook, she couldn't help but went to meet him.. Even though Jungkook confessed in front of her not being the real culprit.. But Jungkook's name was already tagged as a rxpist.. And that stain will never leave him.. She thought Juhi would got troubled by Jungkook's new disgrace again so she didn't tell where she had left suddenly and even didn't tell anything about Jungkook to her.. But Juhi's mom started to think about Jungkook now..

It was raining that day..
Juhi," How did you know it was raining outside?"
Juhi's mom," Because I like rain.." After a pause," That kid used to like rain too, Right.."
Juhi confusingly," Kid?.."
Juhi's mother," That kid."
Juhi," That Kid?.." Aftersome thinking," Are you implying to Kookie?"
Juhi's mother," I'm not talking about your son.."
Juhi," Me neither.. I'm asking about my little brother.."
Juhi's mother nodded," Right.. I'm talking about him.."

For the first time Juhi's mother talked about Jungkook without using any rough words.. At first Juhi was surprised at her.. Juhi indeed was curious about her mother's reason of hatred towards Jungkook but she didn't ask anything.. Even though she didn't ask.. Juhi's mother told her everything about Jungkook..

Aftersometime her mother added,
" That kid.. will have to go through lots of things in his life."
Juhi confusingly," Huh?.. What are you saying?"
Juhi's mother," I just have a hunch about it.."
Juhi," What are you saying, Mom?.. I couldn't understand you.."
Juhi's mother," I also don't know what am I saying right now.. Maybe I don't have much longer time.. That I'm suddenly thinking about him.. Haha.. Even though All of my life I hated him.."
Juhi," Mom.. But Kookie never deserve your hatred.. He.."
Juhi's mother interrupted," Juhi.. Do you still love that Kid even though you knew how he was born? "
Juhi quickly answered," Of course, I love him.. He is still my brother.. I don't care how he was born.. He will always be my brother even if you don't consider him as your son."
Juhi's mom smiled," It's good to hear then.."
Juhi hesistantly asked," Mom.. Do you still hate Kookie?"
Juhi's mom," I need to sleep.. Go away."
Juhi," Ah.. Okay.. Good night.."