Confront..

Next day,
At the council room, only Hoseok was present. Jungkook had various doubts about Jeremy. He thought he should ask someone about Namjoon and Jeremy to find out the actual truth. Upon seeing Hoseok, he decided to talk with him.

Jungkook," Hello! Senior.."
Hoseok," Oh! Hi.. Kook."
Jungkook," Senior.. I had something to ask you."
Hoseok,"What is it?"
Jungkook heavily breathed and asked," Do you know why Jeremy died?"
Hoseok," Huh?.. Why you suddenly wanted to know?"
Jungkook," It just.. You know I worked at his parent's shop. That's why I'm curious."
Hoseok," Well.. No one knew about the actual reason."

Jungkook," Did Jeremy used to know Namjoon?"
Hoseok," Of course... Jeremy used to be in our group. Actually He and Jin used to be very close friend."
Jungkook," How was Namjoon attitude with Jeremy?"
Hoseok," Compare to us he was very close with Namjoon.. Despite Namjoon used to bully Jeremy at first, but aftersometime Namjoon attitude got changed towards Jeremy."
Jungkook hesistantly," Were they used to be in a relationship ... I mean as a lover?"
Hoseok paused for a second," Well.. Namjoon did announce that they are in a relationship but after sometime Jeremy took his own life. I don't know why he suddenly did that."

Jungkook," Oh!.."
Jungkook thought," It means Suhan was right.. Namjoon did love his lover.. But now he is no more, so Namjoon is hurt.. But how can Suhan make his brother happy now when his lover is already dead?.. I can't understand it."
Hoseok thought," Should I tell Kook about Namjoon and Jin too?.. But Jin and Namjoon relationship was always a secret.. Right, it does not matter if I tell him or not."
Jungkook," Actually I knew about Jeremy and Namjoon before."
Hoseok got startled,"What?.. How?"
Jungkook," Well.. I saw Namjoon's lover picture once. But at that time I wasn't good terms with Namjoon so ...."

Jin suddenly entered.
Jin," What are you two talking about?.. You two looked quite serious."
Hoseok thought," It means Namjoon even told about Jeremy to his family.. But he was always in secret with Jin.. Namjoon's relation with Jin was a lie from the start.. I don't think Jin should knew about it.. He is already hurt after knowing his friend backstabbed at him.. If he knew about Jeremy being introduced to Namjoon's family member, then his wound may reopened again ..And it was already in the past..Right no need to tell Jin about this conversation."
Jungkook," Actually we were talking about Jer...."

Hoseok," We were just talking about the council responsibilities."
Jin," Responsibility?"
Jungkook," But We were talking about.."
Hoseok whispered to Jungkook,
" Didn't I say before?.. Jin and Jeremy used to be close.. It will hurt Jin if you talk about Jeremy in front of him."
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook," Yes.. We were talking about Council."
Jin looking at them," You two are behaving quite suspicious."
Jungkook," No.. We are n't.. Then I'm leaving."
Jin," Leaving?.. Where?"
Jungkook irritatingly," Of course..  It's class time."
Hoseok," Then go.."
Jin suspiciously," Were you two really talking about Council?"
Hoseok lied," Of course.. Stop doubting us."
Jin," Really?.. Then that's fine."

After their class, Jungkook wanted to talk with Suhan but his friend told that Suhan was absent.
Jungkook," Why is he absent today?.."

He tried to call him but it was unreachable. Jungkook decided to visit Suhan. But in mid way he ended up meeting Jimin. Jimin dragged him to have coffee with him as he wanted to tell something urgent to Jungkook. Jungkook hesistantly agreed with Jimin. They went to the cafe near the University. But Jungkook was shocked to see Juhi, Laine and Jin were also present there.

Juhi shockingly looking at Jungkook,
" What are you doing here?.. You told that you left."
Laine," Did you two knew each other?"
Juhi," Actually he.."
Jungkook quickly answered," Actually We saw sometimes as I worked in the same neighbourhood with her cafe."
Laine," Yeah.. I remembered that.. "
Jin," But still how did you know Kook was going to leave?"
Jungkook," May be Mr.. or Mrs Jihan told her."