Mole's confession

At the morning,
Suhan knocked on Jungkook's room.
Suhan," Kook.. Wake up."
Jungkook," Hmm.."
Suhan," Get up fast.. Or else you will be late.. I need to go fast, today.. Then, I'm leaving."
Jungkook heard the sound of closing of door. He got up.
Jungkook sighed," How am I going to face him?.. Uff.. Why did you run away from him?.. Idiot."

After Jungkook moved near to Jin yesterday, he got pannicked himself because of his heart beat so he ended up running away from Jin making Jin confused and alone. Jungkook ended up coming home without attending any classes. He closed himself inside his room. To avoid getting calls from Jin, he switched off his phone. He started to wonder in his own thoughts. Aftersometime he ended up sleeping. Suhan didnot want to disturb Jungkook so he also didn't knock at his door.

After waking up, Jungkook had lots of doubts on himself.
Jungkook looking himself at the mirror," Are you an idiot?.. It's not as you think.. He is a man.. Stupid...It just.. It just you felt touched from his words.. Right.. you just got touched." Assuring himself.
Aftersometime he switched his phone on. There were indeed lots of calls and messages from Jin.. A second later, Jungkook realized Namjoon too called him. Jungkook called Namjoon back.

Namjoon angrily," You.. What happened to your phone, yesterday?"
Jungkook," Oh.. It was off.. Is there something wrong?"
Namjoon," Of course.. Why didn't you tell me, Jin.. I mean my juniors weren't planning anything against Suhan.. It was just misunderstanding. And also my relationship with you and Suhan got exposed."
Jungkook," Huh?.. How did you find out?" He remembered meeting Min.
" And is there anything else you got informed about?"
Namjoon," Why?.. What do you mean by anything else?..Could it be you weren't planning me to tell about their drunkard nonsense?

Jungkook," Why would I do that?.. Actually I was going to but I forget..There are other things that I got engaged on."
Namjoon," Engaged?.. Well, I don't know what you are doing recently.. Just good to know your mission is accomplished now.. So you could come back anytime."
Jungkook got startled," Wha.. What?"
Namjoon," Why?.. Why aren't you sound so pleased?"
Jungkook pursed his lips," It's not like that.. Actually I wanted to stay for some time."
Namjoon shockingly," What?.. You hate study but still you are insisting on staying.. Is there something that's making you stay?"

Jungkook suddenly remembered his sister, Suhan, Min and unconsiously Jin.
Jungkook snaps himself so he quickly answered," No.."
Namjoon," Do whatever.. It's not that I'm interested on your life.."
Namjoon cut off his phone.

Jungkook sighed," Thank god.. He don't know anything about Min yet.. And why did I suddenly rememner Jin?.. Huss.."
Jungkook decided not to attend his classes today so he again laid on his bed. As he was thinking, Jungkook suddenly woke up," How can Namjoon knew it was just a misunderstanding because of drunkards talk..when it was just the conversation between Me, Suhan, Jin, Yoongi, Dim, Doc and Tae."

Jungkook quickly dressed himself. He went to the university. At the council room, he met Hoseok.
Hoseok," Oh!.. You are here."
Jungkook," Umm.. Senior, I want to ask about yesterday."
Hoseok," Yesterday.. You didn't come right?"
Jungkook," I mean.. Did anyone tell you what happened to the infirmary?"
Hoseok confused," What?"
Yoongi entered.

Yoongi," Oh.. Kook, you are here."
Jungkook,'' Senior, Didn't you tell Senior Hoseok anything what happened yesterday at the infirmary?"
Yoongi," No... After you left, Jin scold me for being bigmouth.. So I didn't tell anyone about it."
Hoseok," Why?.. What had happened?"
Yoongi told Hoseok everything.

Hoseok knocking on Yoongi's head,
" You.. Idiot.. Don't you know where to open your mouth?.. Who asked you to give TMI to everyone?"
Yoongi," Sorry.. I just tell everything on the flow."
Jungkook," It means Senior hadn't tell anyone about it?"
Yoongi," Of course, I hadn't.. I don't want to get scold by Jin again."