"I GIVE UP"

Next morning,
Jungkook checked his phone after waking up. Lots of missed calls notification from Juhi was there.
Jungkook sighed and texted her..
" SORRY.. I DIDN'T CHECK MY PHONE LAST NIGHT. "

Juhi immediately called him back.
Jungkook," He...Hello.."
Juhi," You should have called me back.. You idiot.. Do you know how much was I worried?"
Jungkook," Oh.. Sorry.. I just was not on my right mind yesterday."
Juhi," What?.. Was that bad? I mean talking to him?"
Jungkook," You mean.. Namjoon's Dad.. Well it was .." paused, " It was good."

Juhi," Is everything all right?"
Jungkook," Yeah.. Why are you asking?"
Juhi," Well.. I don't know .. Your voice seems to sound sad."
Jungkook quickly changed the topic,
" Umm.. What about your husband?"
Juhi," What about him?"
Jungkook," How does he react after I leave?"
Juhi," He just kept quiet after talking to Jin.. I tried to explain to him.
But he just answered me he needs some time to accept it.. I could not understand it.. I just hide a secret from him.. It was not a crime.. Why did he need some time to accept my brother?..
Jungkook," May be he got shocked.."

Juhi," Was it that shocking news?..  Or.. Kookie, Is there something else that I didn't know?"
Jungkook," Huh?"
Juhi," Actually.. Laine looked quite serious about you more than I had imagined.. And he seems like he is thinking of something else too.. And also Jin ..."
Juhi paused.

Jungkook immediately," Jin?.. What about him?.. Is he alright?"
Juhi," Yeah.. He is.. I didnot know that you are close to Jin?"
Jungkook immediately answered ,
" No.. I am not close to him."
Juhi," Then Is he special that you share your secret to him?.. I never thought there will be someone else who knew about us."
Jungkook," Well.. He found out when I let my guard down."
Juhi," Jin must be smart person then to let out secret from you."

Jungkook remembered the last night.
Jungkook hesistantly," Umm.. How is he?.. I mean Jin.."
Juhi," Jin.. Actually I'm quite worried about him."
Jungkook quickly," Why?.. Is he fine?"
Juhi," Well.. He just looked quite sad after he came back home last night.. When I ask the reason, he just kept silenced.. I don't know what really is going on with these two brothers?"
Jungkook sighed," Maybe he was tired after coming late."
Juhi," You think so.. Maybe you are right.. You know Laine is avoiding his eyes with me.."
Jungkook," Then should I try to talk to him?"
Juhi," No need.. I will take care of him myself.. Just let's give him some time.. If he really show too much attitude then I will.."

Jungkook," What will you do?"
Juhi," Of course.. I will beat him.." After a pause, "Kook?"
Jungkook," Hmm?"
Juhi," If things are getting too hard for you, then you can lean on me.."
Jungkook," Why are you saying so suddenly?"
Juhi," I don't know.. I just thought I should tell you, you got my back."
Jungkook sighed," Thanks.. Noona."
Juhi," Then meet me Soon.."
Jungkook," Okay.."

At the dining table,
Jihan," Did you sleep well?"
Jungkook dozing off," Ah.. Yeah."
Risa," I can see how much you had slept last night." Looking at Jungkook.
"  You know you can stay here until you wants?.. I mean until you could figured out what you need to do.."
Jungkook smiled," How did you find out I was puzzled?"
Risa," Well.. I can say from experienced.. Experienced from others and also myself."
Jungkook," Sorry.. For disturbing you."
Jihan," No need to apologize.. You know, these days customers are coming smoothly.. I really had a hard time to manage them all.. I need a good assistant.. Will you mind doing it?.. Just till someone else get hired.. But if you don't want then..."

Jungkook," Fine.. I will do it.. But until you could find next assistant."
Risa," Think carefully.. This time you can't leave just as you wants."
Jihan," Exactly.. You have to finish the the work completely that you had initiated."
Jungkook thought," Finishing the work completely, huh.."
Risa," What?.. Are you not doing it?"
Jungkook quickly answered," I will.. I will finish my work completely.. I won't let it be incomplete."
Jihan," Huh?.. Are you talking about working here or something else?.."
Jungkook sighed," I made up my mind.. I will get my job done.. Everything that I need to.."