Enemy..

Hare," Let's party."
Jungkook," Why are you looking so happy when this party is not even for second year?"
Hare smiling," Celebration belongs to everyone.. Cheers."
Jungkook," I don't want to."
Hare," Come on."
Jungkook," Just drink by yourself."
Hare," Here.. Jimin."
Jimin," No.. I have low tolerance on alcohol."
Hare," What! ... Then enjoy your juice."
Tae was glaring at Jungkook.

Wen," Why does it seems like that you hate that Freshman more than me?"
Tae snaps himself," No.. I was just thinking how are you going to take revenge on him."
Wen," Then Let's go.."
Wen and Tae went towards Jungkook.
Wen," Hello! Freshers. What is doing Juice in your hand? Quickly change it into wine."
Hare," Exactly.. I'm also saying same."
Jungkook," Don't worry.. Senior.. You can have all the drinks instead of us."

Yoongi," It's weird."
Hoseok," What's weird?"
Pointing towards Wen,
Yoongi," I never thought Wen will soon forgive Kook."
Jin," What?"
Yoongi," Look.. Wen is offering Kook a drink."
Jin," That guy.. Is n't it Hare?"
Hoseok," Oh! You are right.. I thought he was in jail.. When did he got bail?"
Yoongi," Don't forget.. He is from powerful family.. It just a piece of cake for him to be back."
Jin," But how could he... When we even show proof to police about him?.. And Dean even suspended him."

Hoseok," I heard his family even used to contact with underground..  Harrassing a girl is not a big deal to solve. If police can't do anything to him then what can our Dean do?"
Yoongi," But Hare and Wen are with Kook. Maybe it's Kook's friend near him."
Hoseok," Right.. It's that guy.. Kook called him his friend.. But when I ask him about the incident between Kook and Wen ..he denied about being the witness.. Also there's Tae."
Jin," It's suspicious.. That friend who didnot agreed with him when he need help.. Two seniors that were against him till yesterday.. And one criminal.. What is this Kook doing around them?"
Hoseok," Should we join them?"
Jin," Not yet.. First Let's see what are they up to.. "

Wen," Come on.. How can you deny your senior?.. What about you Jimin?.. Here take it."
Jimin was about to drink but Jungkook grabbed the glass," No need to drink if you don't want it."
Wen," It will be rude to your seniors."
Jungkook drank it.
Jungkook," Happy?"
Hare," Then what about other one?"
Giving other glass.
Jungkook took it," Then Let's drink together."

All four drank except Jimin because Jungkook grabbed the glass whenever it is given to him.
Tae," I can't anymore."
Hare," Me too."
Jungkook," What?.. How can you stop now?.. It just the starting."
Aftersometime Wen too got drunk but still Jungkook was still conscious.
Jimin," I thought you can't drink.''
Jungkook," I just told I don't want to but they never listen."
Looking at the three drunk seniors.
Jungkook smirked," Hello friends.. Why don't we enjoy with our seniors?"

Usually Freshman got drunk fast and Seniors used to post their bad pictures to tease them but this time Jungkook knock out the three.
Jimin," But Senior Hare he is on our side."
Jungkook," Don't be fooled.. He is with Wen."
Jimin," How did you know?"
Jungkook," Actually I forget but Senior Gina give me her number the day we met. So I called her but I found that she is still here. And was absent because she fell sick. I got suspicious of Hare. And I found out he is recently got out of Jail and used to be this Wen's best friend."
Jimin," It means.."

Jungkook," They were tricking us to get drunk to revenge on us."
Jimin," But Senior Tae.."
Jungkook," I don't know how kind he used to be but I'm sure he is not that innocent either.. not now.."
All the freshers took worst pictures of three.. Especially Wen.. Because they were all searching for a chance to mock him. These three become popular at one night.

Jin who was looking from far," This guy Kook.. is not that stupid as I thought."
Yoongi," I thought it will be him sleeping there."
Hoseok," Hare used to be friend with Wen.. I even forgot that."
Jin," But Tae.. We need to protect him.. He is not the bad one."
Hoseok," Are you sure?.. Look at that crowd.. These freshers are already drunk .. Noone is going to listen to you.. Just forgot this Tae for now.. It's his punishment to be with such a bad friend like Wen."