'Interwined'

Suhan was little surprised when he saw Jungkook entering Mr. Jihan's shop with Namjoon.
Suhan," Was I thinking too much?.. Kook brought Hyung here.. That probably means he was not intending to hurt Hyung.."
Suhan grabbed his phone and quickly texted Min.. Min too arrived there.. He quickly got out of his car and questioned Suhan.

Min hurriedly," Where are they?"
Suhan," Huh?..
Min pannicking," Answer me fast.. Where are they?"
Suhan was surprised to see Min pannicked.
Suhan," Why do you seems more curious about them than me?.. Also you are quite pannicked." Suspiciously looking at Min.
Min lied," It's not like that.. I was just worried.."
Suhan," No need to worry.. They both are there." Pointing at Jihan's Shop..
Min surprisingly looking at the shop,
" What?.. There?"
Suhan," Yeah.."

Min quickly recognized that the shop was owned by Jeremy's parents..
Min," But how did Kook ended up there with Joon?"
Suhan," You don't know.. Actually Kook worked there.. And I heard that he is very close with the owners.."
Min shockingly," What?"
Min thought," If Kook had already met Jeremy's parents.. Does that mean Namjoon was telling the truth?.. Could it be Kook had already known about Jeremy's parents?.. But if Kook was the reason of Jeremy's death, then after finding about his parents, he would've never approach them."
Suhan," I don't think there's anything to worry now..  Let's go back.. Sorry, I must had made you worry without any reason.."
Min," No Problem.. But why didn't we try to be sure about their safety before leaving?"
Suhan," Huh?"
Min," Just to be assured, Suhan.."
Suhan nodded.. They both went towards the shop.

Tae saw them, going near a barber shop, through cab.. He texted Jin about the location.. After reading the text, Jin was sure Kook must be in Mr. Jihan's shop with Namjoon.. But he was little surprised about what Jungkook was doing with Namjoon at Jihan's shop despite he already knew the old couple don't like him anymore and forbid him to meet them.

In the car,
Jin," Let's go to Jeremy's parent's shop."
Hoseok," Huh?.. There?.. Why now?"
Jin," Because Kook is there.. With Namjoon."
Yoongi," What is he doing there?.. Did he forget Jeremy parent's hate him now?"
Hoseok," But if Namjoon is there too.."
After a pause," But Jeremy parent's can recognize Namjoon.. Right?.. They met him before.."
Yoongi," Who knows if they can or not.. It was during freshman year when they met as they complained about Namjoon's bullying to Jeremy.."
Hoseok," Really?.. Had it already been 4 years?"
Jin," First let's go there fast."

Min and Suhan heard the conversation inside the shop.. At first they only tried to listen but when Namjoon told that Jeremy was feeling sorry for his parents before death.. Min was quite surprised because Namjoon told him before that he didn't meet Jeremy before his death. Min was already suspicious of Namjoon but this time he was sure that he was clearly hiding a secret because he knew how Namjoon was a clever and falsifier person.. But as his suspicision increased, he made himself revealed in front of Suhan.. Suhan never knew about Jeremy before.. But as the conversation increased he realized he was an important person to Min but he had never thought that Min would declared himself as the person who was ... Actually still in love with Jeremy..

Suhan," If Jeremy was the person whom you are still in love with, then what about me?"
Min," Suhan.. I.. I.."
Suhan," And you were even in love with my Hyung before?.. And everyone knew it except me.."
Min," Suhan.. It was the past.. I do not love Namjoon anymore.."
Suhan angrily," Then.. What about Jeremy?"
Min just kept silence.
Suhan," So you are stil..."
Teary," Then.. All this time, what were you doing with me?"

Jin along with Yoongi and Hoseok arrived too at the shop. Tae joined them.
Namjoon," Jin.."
Jin went to near Jungkook.
Suhan grabbing Min," Tell me.. What were you doing with me?.."
Min loudly grabbing Suhan's hands,
" It was a lie.. I pretend to be your lover to get to Namjoon.. It was just an act.."
Suhan's world got crushed in a second.. His dreams got broken with his heart.. His whole body trembled after knowing the truth.. He wanted to hit Min instantly.. But He couldn't see clearly anymore.. He was hearing some voices calling him..
" Suhan.."
" Are you alright?"
" Suhan?"