Revenge!!

Min got woken up because of the sudden text sent by Tae.. Min couldn't slept properly last night as he was thinking of his own faults, Jeremy.. and his revenge plan involving innocent Suhan with it.. He was too blinded for Jeremy, that he couldn't see himself developing into Namjoon too.

He read Tae's text..
"HYUNG.. I WANTED TO CALL YOU.. BUT I THOUGHT I MAY DISTURB YOU.. SO I'M SENDING A TEXT.. IF YOU READ IT THEN.. I WILL THINK IT'S YOUR LUCK.. BUT IF YOU DIDN'T THEN.. THERE'S NO THING THAT YOU CAN DO FOR SUHAN ANYMORE.. SUHAN GOT TAKEN BY SOME GUYS.."
Min got shocked.

"WELL.. I THINK THOSE PEOPLE ARE RELATED TO NAMJOON HYUNG RATHER THAN SUHAN.. HE GOT PANNICKED AND LEFT WITH JUNGKOOK SUDDENLY.. WELL IF YOU WANTED TO CORRECT YOUR FAULT, THEN I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR HANDS TO THEM THIS TIME.. EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT BE TRUE BUT I THINK THEY NEED SOMEONE ELSE HELP TOO.."

Afterthat, Min hesistantly called Namjoon but he didn't pick his calls.. So he tried to call Jungkook.. At first Jungkook hesistant to involve Min but he thought that those guys who had taken Suhan, must had made a well- planned plot to revenge Namjoon. So instead of him, Min went with Namjoon to the destined place in order to see the situation, if things went beyond their limits then Jungkook could called for help. When Namjoon and Min went to that place, Namjoon got shocked as noone seem to be like his junior.. Also Min couldn't identify anyone..

Namjoon angrily," Who are you?.. Where is my brother?"
One of the guy Ichor," You don't need to know.." Taking out a knife..
Min," What's going on?.. They don't look like our Juniors but they seems more like a gangsters.."
Ichor smirked," I'm glad, you recognized us.."
Namjoon," What?.. Gangsters?.. So they Kidnap my brother?"
Other guys grabbed both of them.

Jungkook, who was watching them from a rooftop, got pannicked when he heard and saw that guy.. He could easily tell that it's not just a bullying Juniors plans.. Before it became too late, he ran towards them even forgetting that he was staying there for backup..

Taking out a Knife,
Ichor replied," Sorry to dissappoint you but.. We aren't here for kidnapping.. Actually we are here for a murder.."
Min shockingly," Murder?.. Whom?"
Ichor," Him.." Pointing at Namjoon.
He was aproaching Namjoon.. Suddenly a voice called him,
" Hyung?"
Ichor looked towards the voice and got startled..," Kook.."
Min and Namjoon got shocked when they found out that guy knew Kook..

Jungkook stepped towards them,
" Stop it.. Hyung.. Don't hurt them.."
Ichor surprisingly," Kook, What are you doing here?"
Jungkook," They.. They are my brothers.. So don't hurt them.."
Ichor," Brothers?"
He instantly ordered his subordinates to leave Namjoon and Min.

Min surprisingly," Kook, you knew him?"
Jungkook nodded," We first met when I was in Jail .."
Ichor grinned," Yeah.. And that was also your last time.. When you got freed, you even didn't come to see me."
Jungkook," Sorry.. Hyung.. But things were too complicated in my life that I even don't know what I had done that time.. But how did you got freed?.. I mean it's only about 2 years.. Weren't you in jail for murdering someone?"
Ichor smirked," Don't forgot.. I'm a gangster.. There's no prison that could hold me for long.."

Namjoon," But.. Suhan?.. Where is he?"
Ichor," Who?.. Your brother?.. Well He is sipping his coffee near his university cafe.."
Jungkook, Namjoon and Min got shocked at once," What?"

Namjoon," But we were informed that.. "
Ichor interrupted," It was all the part of our plan.. And that guy who was with your brother too was involved in it."
Jungkook," Huh?.. I couldn't understand it.."
Ichor," We lied to his brother and his brother's friend that we were Namjoon's friends.. So they thought we were pranking him, that's why your brother's friend pretend that we took your brother's away and you will come to meet us here.. And indeed you did.. Well it's hard to kill someone near the university, and that guy really made a good plan.. But It got interrupted by you, Kook.."
Jungkook," That guy?.. Did someone order you to kill Namjoon?"
Ichor," Of course.. Until I got ordered, why would I wanted to kill anybody?"
Namjoon angrily," Who is it?.. Who was the mastermind behind it?"