Excuses

Jihan," She.."
Jungkook," What?"
Risa coughing," Who is it?"
Came outside to see Jungkook.
Risa," Oh!.. You .. Are you alright?" Going closer to Jungkook.
Jungkook," Umm... I'm alright...And you?"
Risa looked at his husband," Ah..yes. I'm alright."
Jihan," Well it was just gas leaked. We found it sooner or else.."
Jungkook," Thank god.. Or it will be big accident.. Then I'm leaving."
Jihan suddenly," Are you coming tomorrow?"

Jungkook got surprised at this sudden question," Why would I?.. My hair is done.. There is no any reason to frequently visit this shop.. Then..bye."
As Jungkook was leaving, Jihan followed him.
Jungkook irritatingly," Why are you following me?"
Jihan," Can't you come tomorrow too?"
Jungkook," Huh?"

Jihan clenching his hand," Actually.. Me and my wife are preparing ourselves to die.. That day when you first visit us, we were going to poison ourselves but after your argument with my wife she changed her mind. And even yesterday she postponeed it to today to see you..But today suddenly gas got leaked, I got pannicked to see my wife struggling.. I can't see my wife die in front of my eyes."

Jungkook irritatingly," Are you death maniac or something?.. Few days ago you were ready to die alone and now you even include your wife."
Jihan," It's because of you.. I thought I will die alone.. But police informed my wife about it.. At first she didn't ask me anything.. But suddenly she asked me to die together.. We were peacefully going to die in our shop but it's you again.. who interrupted us..''
Jungkook," So what do you want?"

Jihan," You were right.. Death is scary.. But it's more scary when we see our loved ones preparing to die in front of us... After seeing her struggling, I don't want to see that view again.. But I also don't know how to stop her because it is I who started it.. so please save my wife.." kneeling in front of Jungkook.
Jungkook," Then Go and take your wife to psychiatrist.."
Jihan," She won't.. She hate doctors.. When our son die she blame the doctor for being unable to save him.. So she never wanted to face them again."
Jungkook," But.. who am I?.. What can I even do?"

Jihan," I don't know.. But even though I was ready to die..You save me.. You are saving us these days.. I don't know what will happen in the future but your presence give me assure that my wife won't will die.."
Jungkook," You.. You too need a doctor.. What am I gonna do if you really die in my presence?.. Police will directly catch me. I don't want any troubles."
Jungkook was about to leave.

Jihan loudly," You were correct that day I want someone to grab me because I still wasn't ready to die.. You were right I was hesistating.. Just like me my wife is also postponing the death plan in excuse of you. If she wanted then she would've died earlier.. She too is wasting time by waiting for you when you are just a stranger to us.. You told me you too were standing in that bridge to die but you got scared.. Just like you, me and my wife are also scared..but we just need a reason to survive.."
Jungkook thought about his past. It was also scary for him to jump but someone grabbed him.
Jungkook," But.. why would I visit you two without any reason?"
Jihan stood up," I have a plan. You can be our employee."

Jungkook," Huh?.. Are you joking?.. Hey old man.. Look this is my car key.. Do you know what that mean?.. I am richer than you.. I can buy more than 10 shops like yours."
Jihan," Then Make me yours employee.. Buy our shop."
Jungkook," What?"
Jihan," But please.."
Jungkook saw the same woman going inside the cafe.

Jungkook," Fine..I will be your employee.. But how can you guarenteed me that you are not preparing to die in my presence?"
Jihan," Trust me.. We won't.. Because after today accident not only me but my wife also was pannicked and the way she was struggling to survive.. I'm sure she don't want to die.. But how much salary you need?"
Jungkook laughed," Do you even have money?.. There's no any customers in your shop..How are you going to pay me?"
Jihan hesistate.