'Doubts'

At the council room,
Hoseok," So.. How did you two end up together?.. You know what I'm asking, right?"
Jin nodded," Actually...."

Jin told everything to Hoseok how he and Jungkook ended up together.

Hoseok," Are you happy now?"
Jin smiled," I'm happy.. But I'm worried about Kook.. He has lots of complications going around him."
Hoseok," Trust me, Jin.. Kook is quite strong person, he will handle the situation.. Well If it was me instead of him, then I would had already gone crazy.. His relation with his real parents, Namjoon and his current family, his sister and your brother including you... Uff..."
Jin proudly," Of course because he is Kook.."
Hoseok," You really behaving as a proud boyfriend."
Jin," Of course, I am.''

Suhan suddenly came.
Suhan pannicking," Senior.. Senior.."
Jin," What's wrong?.. Why are you pannicking?"
Suhan," Hyung and Kook are fighting.."
Hoseok shockingly," What?.. But why?"
Suhan," Actually I told Kook about Senior Jin past relationship with my Hyung.. But I find out he didn't know about you two.. And Hyung too found out about you two.. so they started to argue about Senior."

Hoseok," What?.. Jin, You hadn't tell about your past to Kook, yet?"
Jin quickly," Where is Kook?.. Take me there.."
Hoseok," But Jin, Namjoon is also present there.. Can you face him?"
Jin clenched his hands," I.. I can.. So take me there.."
Suhan," Let's go.."

Jin went with Suhan to see Kook along with Hoseok.
Jin thought," Kook.. Sorry I should had told you before.. Please don't  misunderstand anything.. Please God..  Today give me courage that I can face my past properly.. I promise I will ask nothing more than courage today.."

After Jin arrived at the exact place, he saw Kook was hitting Namjoon hardly.. Too hardly that Jungkook's hand was bleeding.. Jin was scared that Kook may ended up hurting himself more, so without knowing he pushed Jungkook to keep him away from Namjoon.. But as the coversation start.. Jungkook started to misunderstand more.. Jin felt helpless.. He wanted to talk clearly to Jungkook but Jungkook walked away.. Jin indeed too knew until he let go off his past completely... There's no way he can start a future with Jungkook.. The courage he wanted to gain long time ago to face Namjoon.. He got that courage after getting scared again.. He was so scared to see Jungkook getting hurt that he was standing right in front of Namjoon..  He also ended up slapping Namjoon for initiating such a stupid arguement..

But Namjoon statement about Jeremy made Jin startled. He could clearly tell Namjoon is saying the truth.. He don't want to acknowledge that but he ended up thinking about Jungkook being related to Jeremy's death. But when he tried to find Jungkook after he left Namjoon, at first Jin thought he will directly ask about Jeremy to Jungkook. But Jin couldn't find him.. His curiousity of Jeremy's death slowly get shadowed by his scare of loosing Jungkook.

Jin got more pannicked when he couldn't contact Jungkook anymore.
He thought ," Kook... We just had started and .. Shit ... I don't want to end things with you like this.. Do you really doubt about me?.. Please at least give me chance to explain you.. God.. Please help me to find Kook.. I promise I won't ask anything about the past.. "
Jin found out now he is not that curious of Jeremy's death than he was getting scared of loosing Jungkook.  He realized instead of him being Jungkook's strength, Jungkook became his weakness.

Jungkook ran away from further revealation about Jin and Namjoon's relationship in front of him. He felt uncomfortable thinking about them together in the past. He hastily was walking but collided with Laine.
Laine accidentally saw blood on Jungkook's hand while they were passing through each other.

Laine hesistantly called Jungkook,
" You.. Wait?.. Your hand is bleeding.. Le.. Let me treat it."
Jungkook shockingly," What?.. When did.."

Jungkook looked at his hand. He only realized it after Laine told him. Aftersometime, Laine treated his hand. But Jungkook seems to be pondering himself so Laine asked him.