Coward: Side story

After the video got exposed, everyone knew about Jin and Namjoon.. Lots of classmates gossips about them. It was very hard for Jin to handle the gossips alone.. As Namjoon went to his home leaving Jin completely lonely.. Min, Jeremy, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin's family too knew about them..

Min was little pissed at Jin as his past love and present love both were in love with Jin.. Min too returned home soon.. It was the time Jungkook had returned from Jail, Min in his angerness said lots of badthings about Namjoon.. Without knowing he exposed Namjoon's relationship with a guy and even badmouth Suhan and Namjoon's family in front of Jungkook.. Even though Jungkook too hate Namjoon's family but hearing such things from someone else made him extremely angry.. In his fury, Jungkook hit Min badly.. Min's Dad already knew about Min's longing feelings for Namjoon.. He also found about Namjoon's relationship with a guy.. Thinking that Min must be pissed about Namjoon's relation making him badmouth about Namjoon and his family, he decided to sent Min to the abroad.. Tae, who was just a highschooler back then, heard that Namjoon's stepbrother Kook hit his brother to the bed without any mercy..

Jeremy, who really regret exposing the video, wanted to apologize to Jin but he couldn't confront him as he was scared Jin might hate him if he knew the truth.. From his other mates, Jeremy found that Namjoon was searching for the real culprit who exposed his private life.. Everyone got scared as they knew Namjoon won't spare anyone if he found out about them.. Jeremy was scared of more loosing Jin than Namjoon knowing about him.. He heard about Namjoon's stepbrother being the culprit for hitting Min while he was visiting Min to the hospital..

Jeremy had no idea that Namjoon even had a stepbrother.. He saw Namjoon at the hospital.. When he directly asked about him to Namjoon, Namjoon frustratingly revealed Jungkook's threatenings to him about his lover.. Seeing Min at the hospital, Jeremy knew that Namjoon's stepbrother must be a dangerous person.. Even though he was only a highschooler, if he can beat someone like that.. Then probably it means he could do other evil things too..

Jeremy was the cause of all this misery and he didn't want Jin to get hurt again.. So he decided to help Namjoon.. He asked Namjoon to declared himself as his lover to everyone.. So that if Namjoon's stepbrother ever found Namjoon's lover, then instead of Jin it would be him, who got targeted.. Namjoon, at first hesitated, but he thought it's better for Jin..

Their revelation shocked everyone.. But most of people thought they are faking.. Namjoon lied to all of his friends including Min that it was always a trap that he created for Jin for slapping him.. But Jin always follows Namjoon.. He too thought it was fake to hide their actual relationship.. But Namjoon totally avoid him..

When it was too hard for Namjoon to make Jin away from him.. He invited Jin in one of his friend's birthday party.. He said lots of things to Jin.. But matters got worse when his friends tried to molest Jin in front of him.. To keep up the lie.. He didn't do anything in front of Jin.. Even though he knew Jin was locked in the closet, he told his friends that Jin had escaped.. Min, who could clearly tell Namjoon was lying, didn't reveal that he had already seen Jin hiding in the closet.. But he asked other friends to join him for the pub which others excitedly accepted.. Namjoon informed Jeremy to watch out for Jin.. When the closet was opened, Jin was found fainted.. Jeremy took him to the hospital.. But when Jin opened his eyes, he got afraid of everyone.. He hate anyone coming close to him.. Laine realized something bad must had happened with Jin during the party.. Jin even tried to hurt Hoseok and Yoongi when they too tried to approach them..

Jeremy got puzzled now whether he should tell about Jin's condition to Namjoon or not.. When he returned home, his Dad informed him that someone named Jungkook was threatening him through the phone.. Jeremy got shocked.. He lied to his Dad that it must be a prank call from his friends which Mr. Jihan believed.. As expected, Namjoon's stepbrother found him.. He decided to not to tell Namjoon about Jin's condition anymore.. If Namjoon found and he reconciled with Jin, then their plan would get ruined.. Then Namjoon's stepbrother will find Jin too.. To save his unrequited love, Jeremy decided to hide one more secret..