Vol 1 Ch 2: Plan against class D

Hirano pov:-

It's been officially a month. The amount of private points we received are 49,000. Not even half of what we had.

"It seems Ryueen was right." I muttered. But what's the purpose of doing this?

I have a total of 107,320 points now.

I entered class and everyone was talking about our allotment.

Sakagami sensei came in.

"I know you all are wondering about your points. Well like I said, this school judges it's students based on merit. Thus we judged you all based on that along with the quiz you all took."

I had a feeling that the surprise quiz, that sensei took a few days ago, was important, when he said that they don't have anything to do with our report cards.

"We have deemed you all worthy to receive 49,000 points. Now here are the total points each class received."

Class A- 960cp
Class B- 640cp
Class C- 490cp
Class D- 0cp

"Class points determine your value as a class. If you have more Cp then class B then you would be promoted to B and they would be demoted to C and if class D surpasses you then the same thing will happen. Only those who graduate through class A can get it's 100% college and employment rates."

The class fell into chaos. But when Ryueen shouted at us ,The entire class became silent.

Why? Why not tell us this before? I came here to make my parents proud! Now how the hell am I supposed to do that? The difference between class A and class C is 470 Cp!

"Don't worry. You all will get a chance to earn points. You can also earn private points through excelling in clubs and other things. Now let me tell you more about the S-System."

Timeskip:-

I am laying down on my bed. This sucks!
We were all played for a goddamm fool!

Not only that, I can get expelled!

Flashback:-

"Also if you get a failing grade on the midterm or finals in any of the subjects. Then you will be expelled."

"WHAT!"

If we didn't fear Ryueen, who had already beaten down 19 students since the beginning of the month. Then the class would be in chaos and everyone would be shouting.

Sakagami sensei displayed our marks.

"If this was a real exam then 10 students would have been expelled."

So our class doesn't have that many people with academic abilities. But now that I look around we do have many people with physical abilities. But even they were beaten down by Ryueen. Heck! He even beat that guy! What's his name? Albert? He has Ishizaki, Komiya and Kondo at his leash.

Those whose names were under the line started sweating. I checked my name. I got frightened when I saw it.

"I-I barely p-passed with just 3 p-points..." I muttered so no one could hear me.

In each subject the difference between the passing marks and my marks was less than 15. And the passing marks was already 30. So low. I guess it is half of our average.

But it means that I might get screwed in the midterms. Shit!

My lowest marks was in Physics with 33 points and highest were in math with 43 points. I am terrible.

Flashbacks ends.

I am screwed. Well better start studying, I guess.

Timeskip:-