Chapter 2

Keyframe

Study Chapters 4 to 5, clean the house, make dinner, finish assignments. The list went on and on. Music was currently blasting into Min's ears as she scrolled through her to do list. She felt at ease seeing most of the items on her to do list checked. However, her eyes fell on the last and most recent one. Buy a present for Park Jimin.
She let out a sigh as she scrolled up to the other things she hadn't ticked off. Then, she felt something hard hit her and before she could even say shit, her ice Americano spilt all over her white blouse. Her $30 blouse stained and ruined right before her eyes.
She felt the cold blouse stick to her skin as anger pulsed through her veins. She looked up to see the culprit staring down at her. It was none other than Jimin. He crossed his arms and smirked while staring at her. But he was not staring at her face but rather her boobs. Min clenched her jaw as she glared at him, her head spinning from rage.

"Firstly, look at me, not my boobs, you pervert. Secondly, pay me back the money I spent on this blouse or buy me a new one,"

She stated calmly after taking a few deep breaths. She stared at Jimin who only smirked and took a step closer to her. He bent down to face her directly with a smirk she wanted to slap off.

"How about a kiss?"

He whispered as Min took a step back and crossed her arms. Disgusted, she eyed him from head to toe before saying,

"How about no?"

Jimin's smirk faded in an instant as he stared at her, absolutely appalled. She just flash him a sarcastic smile, turned around and started walking away.

"You owe me a $30 shirt!"

She yelled without even looking behind her. Jimin just crossed his arms and leaned against a wall while he stared at her silhouette. He let out a chuckled in amusement before turning around and walking back into the campus.