Chapter 13

Covetous

Min put the new worksheets and notes she had received into her tote bag as she stood up from her seat, about to leave the lecture room. However, she felt a large and warm hand grab her wrist. She let out a sigh as she turned around.
She felt her heart flip as she looked up to see Namgi looking down at her while smiling. Her eyes grew wide as her mouth slowly opened. She tried saying something but all she ended up doing was staring at him like an idiot with her mouth wide open.

"I noticed you at the competition last Friday,"

Namgi muttered, his eyes twinkling as he walked beside Min. Min could hardly say anything as they eventually walked out of the lecture room. Just when she was about to reply, she spotted Jimin at the corner as he was leaning against the wall.
His face turned dark upon seeing her with Namgi as he pushed himself of the wall and started walking towards them. Min let out a sigh. Her moment was going to get ruined by the one and only Jimin.

"Let's go on a date today,"

Jimin muttered, grabbing Min's arm as he glared at Namgi.

"Can't, not interested and I have to meet Namgi and Hana at the library for a group project,"

Min muttered as she pushed Jimin's arm away. Namgi just observed them as he smirked. Jimin sent a glare to him before smirking as he teasingly said,

"But you gave me your lingerie back, I need to return it to you,"

Min's eyes grew wide as her face reddened. She looked at Namgi who's face turned equally as dark as Jimin's as they both stayed silent and glared at each other. Min, however, just stood there rooted to the spot. Everyone, including Namgi had just heard what Jimin said and her reputation was yet again ruined.