Chapter 17

Acrimony

"Where is Namgi?"

Min muttered as she rushed through the halls with a folder filled with worksheets. While her and Namgi were packing up to leave the library for their date, they got their worksheets mixed up and she had to return the worksheets to him before the lecture had begun.
However,  Min came to a halt as Jimin was irritatingly blocking her path. When Min took a step to the left, Jimin took a step to the left as well in order to block her. When, she took a step to the right, he took a step to the right too. Min sighed as she looked up at Jimin who was smirking and looking down at her.

"This is the first time you showed any emotion other than annoyance,"

Jimin teased with an amused smirk on his face.

"Well now you made me annoyed again,"

Min said between gritted teeth. She was leaning forward, preparing to make a quick step left and sprint away. However, once she swiftly took a step to the left and started sprinting, Jimin grabbed her by the hood of her hoodie and pulled her back.
Just like that, she accidentally let go of her folder and all her worksheets came falling down as she slammed against his chest. Min felt her head spin as all she could see was red. The one day she wore a hoodie instead of a white blouse and this was what happened. Just as she was about to lash out at Jimin, she heard a voice.

"Are you okay?"

She looked up to see Namgi in front of her. Relief washed over her as she just smiled at him. Namgi smiled back as he kneeled down to pick up her worksheets.

"I can help her pick up those worksheets, you're not needed,"

Jimin growled as he glared at Namgi. Completely ignoring Jimin's presence, Min kneeled down to pick up the worksheets as well. She saw Namgi's worksheets she had accidentally took on the ground and handed it to him.

"Here, your worksheets, I accidentally took it,"

Namgi beamed as he took out a set of worksheets from his bag.

"I was searching everywhere for you to hand yours as well,"

Both of them smiled sweetly at each other as they finished picking up Min's fallen worksheets and walked together down the hall while Jimin stared at the both of them with annoyance. He felt an unexplainable feeling of rage stab him repeatedly as he watched the two of them walk off into the distance.

If only she could treat him the same.