Chapter 5

Etiolate

For the first time ever, Min turned up to the sports hall with her hair neatly tied up in a slick ponytail as she wore a black tank top with training mesh and black yoga pants with her sports sneakers while carrying her normal tote bag. Jimin immediately turned to look at her as he eyed her from head to toe with a smirk.
Min looked around the sports hall only to spot Jimin staring at her. Great, he was in her team. Min sighed again and started walking towards him. All of Jimin's immature guy friends that surrounded him started gushing. Sticking her hand into her tote back, she took out the exact same lingerie. The gushing from the guys grew louder and she glared at them to silence them.

"Why did you hand me your sister's lingerie?"

Min stated, stretching her arm out to show off the lingerie in her hands. A huge smirk immediately appeared on her face as she watched Jimin's smug face turn pale. All the guy friends around him grew silent as they looked at each other with wide eyes. Incredibly take aback from what she said, he stammered,

"W-What-"

"I mean, I know you secretly snooped around in her closet and found her lingerie but it's not my duty to give it back to her,"

Min lied loudly without even blinking for everyone to hear. Jimin felt his heart drop as blood immediately rushed up his face. He stared at Min in shock as she gave him a small sarcastic smile. His jaw dropped as all of his friends just stayed silent. Just like that, his reputation was ruined.
Min smirked as she whipped around, her hair swooshing as she strutted towards the board at the front hall. She felt an unexplainable amount of arrogance and satisfaction from seeing Jimin's face slowly grow pale.
However, just as she was about to feel proud, her eyes rested its gaze on the name list on the board. Immediately, all her confidence was shattered. It was her turn to grow pale. She had never felt this hopeless in her entire 20 years of living.

Written right beside her name for partner was none other than Jimin.